1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Looking for Personal Craftsman

Discussion in 'Trade' started by SharpyArcher, January 28, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    I am a merchant and I need items enchanted to sell. I have a ton of lapis, so if I could have a personal enchanter that would be awesome. I will also pay you in materials from my mining. I need a personal enchanter, alchemist, and liquid placer. Every time you help you will get 6 iron ingots for helping me! I will also pay for all of the dei you use during the tasks. So since placing water costs 10 dei, I will pay you 10 dei and 6 iron. Thank you if you apply.

Last edited: February 25, 2016
    erorah likes this.
  2. KingCreepinator

KingCreepinator

In-Game Name:
    KingCreepinator
    Since I'm your friend, how about me?

3. daunt_less

daunt_less

In-Game Name:
    daunt_less
    I'd be interested on the alchemy aspect of this offer!

4. porterdog02

porterdog02

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    PorterYT
    Sharpy do you know that water is 10 dei to place and it is very expensive and you don't needs personal everything btw how do you yhink merchants or nobles make it with out a craftsmen because I just made my highest level craftsmen to highest level noble and all I do is buy enchants from people. Also people don't want iron ingots for the time and effort for you to get an enchant they don't get and they pay doesn't make up for it.

I'm not trying to be mean if that sounds to aggressive of me,

Last edited by a moderator: February 20, 2016
  5. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    Okay, first off...
    I need craftsmen for things, second I don't feel like taking the time and effort to become a craftsman myself, also enchanting isn't that hard now, since you can pick from 3 enchantments at a time. To me that seems like a pretty fair deal.

6. porterdog02

porterdog02

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    PorterYT
    Yea but they have to grind for levels and that's hard playing on a server that doesn't let you have spawners

7. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    You can have spawners in /mine. Also, I find tons of monsters near where I live. I'm certain they can find some monsters.

8. porterdog02

porterdog02

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    PorterYT
    But still they get eff 4 unbreak 3 silk 1 they give it to you and they get 6 iron that unfair

9. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    So to just jump in here, the lowest an iron ingot is selling for in mall is .56 dei, you are asking to pay someone 3.36 deis worth of iron every time they do something for you.

*edit*

accidentally factored for 7 and not 6, fixed now

*edit 2*

Actually lets break that down a bit more, now enchanting just cost level and lapis, one of which you provide and the other requires time! Well looking through the mall most enchantments costs 500 dei and up! So the enchanter would be loosing about 496.64 dei on the most basic of basic enchants!

Placing water costs 10 dei a block, they would loose 6.64 dei each time.

By alchemy you mean potions, right? if so a potion stand currently costs 450 at lowest for a one time investment and the most basic needed thing, nether warts, costs .67 per piece! Now that price isnt that bad (actually it is seeing as iron costs less...), until you take into account that thats just what you need to make a base for any other potion and you need to make bottles in order for any of this to work. Glass is currently in this weird limbo where theres very few in stock at lowest price so the not highest in stock price is .28 a-piece. Also not that horrible, it would cost you about 1.51 dei per mundane potion, which is still less than what you are offering, but of course most people want to do 3 potions at a time, so that times 3 is 4.53dei a-price. Which of course is more than what you are offering for, just for a potion that doesnt have any affects yet!

Just rework your rewarding system and you will probably be able to pull in more craftsmen willing to do work for you

Last edited: February 21, 2016
    JWCuber and erorah like this.
  10. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    I would obviously pay them a supplies fee, Duh. I'm not asking for donations. I am able to afford someone to help me place blocks, so I need someone who is reliable for that job.

Not exactly, it's my pickaxe I'm giving them to enchant. It's sort of a gamble, but it's useful.

Last edited by a moderator: February 25, 2016
  11. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    Maybe you shoud clairify your original post then because you currently only say youll pay them

12. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    Got it

13. Porter02

Porter02

If you want some enchants buy them from the mall or use /trade and see if someone is selling.

14. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    Can a Moderator close this? I don't need to find one anymore.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.