1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Level cap

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Phyrion, October 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wisp SteamLockFox

Wisp SteamLockFox

In-Game Name:
    SteamLockFox
    soooo. If i was to get 150 fishing ... and started farming mobs for items... chances are. there will be few ... vary few people that can do the same.

2. chicken_shepherd

chicken_shepherd

• Sponsor
    actually we had a rash of rabid fishermen when MCMMO first launched ^^.

Not that you're busy or anything admin/dev peoples - curious if/when we might see level cap raised, or if mcmmo isn't working out acceptably?

3. northernnerd2

northernnerd2

In-Game Name:
    ZMatt96
    (introducing a different way)
    Could it be possible that we set the mcmmo stats to be linked with quest exp? in my opinion the quest exp isn't used for much; but if combined with mcmmo in the fashion that Bethesda does it, it will give quest more value and allow specializations for each person for economy.

(looking what could go wrong on adding things to the original way)
    Also resetting skills should have a down fall, perhaps you only get one half or a third of the levels used? and possibly have a 48 hour reset time that way someone couldn't mine for diamonds for hours, gain a bunch of mining points, and then reset and put those points onto the sword skill and become a powerful pvp'er. ect.

4. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    The usage of quest exp has been discussed in the staff, the perfect solution is still being searched for.

As far as the level cap, I still think there should just be an individual level cap, rather then an overall level cap.

Nohats and Kheledon like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.