1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Known bugs? Dev suggestions?

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by btarb24, April 5, 2015.

1. ImDeity

ImDeity

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    ImDeity
    Thanks, fixed.

Edit: Also added a link to your own town at the top of the town Portal page for convenience (and since villages aren't linked anywhere)

Last edited: April 7, 2015
    BarryX15 and Cale200 like this.
  2. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    So, First I noticed a problem with showing someone's donation rank, Like my rank doesn't show, Neither does Qazz's and also dannyotis15 shows the wrong rank.
    Also, It could be nice for '/t info' to show how much tax a resident pays a day
    And if '/t ledger' showed the mayor and Sr.Assts how much money is taken out by the tax collector.

3. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    Bug: not permitted to use the /ascend and /descend commands. The exact text is:

You are not permitted to do that. Are you in the right mode?

Qazz also told me that about 6 donors can actually use it while others can't.

4. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    Donors that logged in soon after the reset are unable to use it, those who have been inactive and came back after Deity did some fixes can most likely use it with no issues.

erorah likes this.
  5. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    Not sure if this is a bug but you cannot auction cooked or raw mutton.

6. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Not all new items from 1.7/1.8 (if any) have been added to the auction system.

erorah likes this.
  7. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    That would make sense. just wanted to post it then so its clarified for others wondering about it :D

8. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    I'll just leave here a pair of suggestions that came to my mind these last days.

First, the indication of the item sold in the mail recieved once an auction ends. Now I just try to remember what did I sell in order, but most of the times I fail as I usually put up auctions once a day; I'd love to see what was sold at what price instead of just the auction number and a price.

Second, teleporting together with horses when a plot with no access permission is encountered. It already happened to me four times on the old map, just riding my horse and being ported to spawn alone, needing to walk or fly various distances hoping that my horse was still there. Luckly those times I managed to find help, but it's totall annoying as, first, one gets teleported away, that gets back to the horse, and than hopes someone who has perms is on and the horse is not dead.

BarryX15 and asdfjkll like this.
  9. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    i coded in a /horse beckon command the other day (but not pushed up yet). You'll be able to teleport your horse to your location if it is within a 10 block radius of you. This should get it unstuck from being on a protected plot. I'm not too sure about teleporting you to spawn with your horse. Horses(all mobs) do not currently spawn in the capital due to world guard permissions. We'd need to edit those in order for the horse to be teleported to spawn. I suppose one option is that i could teleport you to the horse market instead of spawn if you're on a horse. I'll add it to my list to consider.

BarryX15 and asdfjkll2 like this.
  10. CiljaW

CiljaW

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    CiljaW
    Not sure if bug or an intended feature. But is it supposed to cost 1 dei for each use of the virtual chest?
    Also, neither chest or ascend/descend works in /mine.

Stormmay likes this.
  11. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    Yes, it costs 1 Dei since the plugin has been re-added after map reset.

12. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    Thanks Btarb! I think the second option, the one of being teleported to the horse market is quite better, as with the command you added only the last bit of the problem gets solved, and still, in the time taken to get back to the place the horse can still wonder away if the chunk is loaded.

13. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    Well there is a downside to this in that you may not want your horse to be sent all the way back to the capital. Especially if the town you were at is way out near the edge of the map.

... maybe i should rethink what should happen if you end up on a protected plot.

1. Perhaps it should just find a nearby unprotected plot and move you there instead of sending you all the way to the capital. The capital thing was just the easy way out for me when i originally coded it. Though, one problem with a nearby plot is you may keep trying to move forward and end up somewhere dangerous.
    2. Another option is to send you to the town spawn where the protected plot lives. Town spawns are usually a safe area. Plus, this way i can leave the horse where it was.. in case the town spawn isn't horse friendly, at least you're still close to the horse.
    3. If the town spawn is also private then i could give up and send you to the capital or to your own town spawn instead.

Last edited: April 14, 2015
  14. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    Town spawn (town plots) can also be set to no mob spawning.

15. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    i remember Haydo reporting the same, seems like its caused by some setting on worldguard region covering the capital.

HaydoJ likes this.
  16. Blackesy

Blackesy

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Blackesy
    Bug: setting a 2nd home point in mine world re-sets all home point to it
    suggestion: fix the live map so it marks towns and the plots claimed and live updates of people, as well mark the towns in the same kingdom to the same colour like on barryx15's map

Niall likes this.
  17. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    That's really a feature request which is a Deity thing since it's on the site. I'm not sure if the version were using for the livemap has the functionality to show towns and such like the other we used to have. I'll check with a deity today if we have our meeting.

Found a solution last might but need deity to update the worldguard plugin first.

Blackesy, BarryX15 and Niall like this.
  18. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Fixed earlier today. Just need Deity to load the updated code.

asdfjkll2 and Niall like this.
  19. Attack_on_Ender

Attack_on_Ender

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Attack_on_Ender
    you updated the protection stones right? well a while back when i first got my mall shop (in green) i placed a diamond block. now it will not let me remove it as it says it is now a protection stone

20. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    Previously placed stones are not able to function as a protection stone. In this case, there's a bug that doesn't let you break regular diamond blocks (will fix soon). I removed it for you and tossed it in your iron chest.