1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Kingdoms Rebuild

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ImDeity, October 5, 2012.

1. TheCrazyJoel

TheCrazyJoel

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    FromTheNewWorld
    The thing about donors does that mean we get the donor dei that we would get from donating again since the economy is reseting? ALSO MCMMO ON MAIN SERVER WOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!! inventory reset NNNNOOOOOOOOOO! I have mixed feelings about this reset :/
    EDIT: ahh a chance for me to become lord but I love laborer sooo much. Guess im still getting an alt account

2. Rillaith

Rillaith

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Rillaith
    Dang, somewhat gutted about that as I've been working on and off on an epic build all year (sooo slowly) ... but if the classes are being reset anyway, I guess it doesn't matter. Still, I'll miss it! :}

3. Lord_Aquarius

Lord_Aquarius

In-Game Name:
    Lord_Aquarius
    We Laborers have spent a lot of time making our great constructions.... :(

4. Ranchero1957

Ranchero1957

In-Game Name:
    Ranchero1957
    :( I have been working months on a great creation and to think of all the time and money I have put into it, kind of makes me sick to know it will not be saved. There is no way to finish it in a few days. For me this is the 2nd reset and it seems like every time I get close to finishing one it is gone. The other was not near as far as long as this one, but the results will end the same. I had to change the plan for it because of my plot style, the only good thing for me is on the new map I will be better off because I will not keep the same style on my plots.

I know this needs to be done and I am sorry to whine a little, it is just my feeling on the matter at hand. I have been here since Dec of last year and you can rest assured that I will be here after all this takes place. I like many others have all ready said, my feeling are mixed too.

"Thanks for all the hard work you and your staff put into your server, I know it will be great and even now I am thinking of new ideas for a new house."

5. BTFoverload

BTFoverload

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BTFoverload
    Sorry if you donate do you keep the perks or just the money?

6. Ranchero1957

Ranchero1957

In-Game Name:
    Ranchero1957
    I think you get both from what I read

7. artsgal

artsgal

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    artsgal
    Thank you Mini for answering this :p

8. Micklen

Micklen

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Micklen
    Understood for the reason to reset. Also very excited to help develop a new land.
    It is understood that inventory is reset with the world. Is there any thought to re-imbursment? Donors, such as myself get their donor dei back. But what of the people that have spent many hours mining/farming/trading to earn dei and gather resources?

9. MineFaces

MineFaces

In-Game Name:
    MineFaces
    Just amazing. Thank you Deity, I will finally be back :D

10. Brytton

Brytton

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bryttonmp5
    :)

I love how a ton of people said they were going to leave. Now, even if their mad they are all excited and have started on prototypes for their new towns/kingdoms.

This is a great thing! I wonder if we can come to expect resets every 6 months-yearly? Or are we going to try and stick with this map as long as possible?

xdysfunkx likes this.
  11. valdemarian

valdemarian

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    valdemarian
    Change We Can Believe In.

12. Ranchero1957

Ranchero1957

In-Game Name:
    Ranchero1957
    Great question! I hope we stay on it for a long time, resets make it hard to get all the supplies you need to build with in a timely manner not to mention dei and it would be nice to build things that could last for a long time.

13. thejacoborg

thejacoborg

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    thejacoborg
    10 months is a very long time in my opinion.

14. Ranchero1957

Ranchero1957

In-Game Name:
    Ranchero1957
    it is, but in the 10 month that I have played here, I went through 1 resets and this one will make 2. The first one I knew was coming when I first started and we got to transfer a inventory so it was not bad It made things better in the end, it just gets a little frustrating having to start from scratch.

15. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    You've only been playing here since December 6th, 2011, you've only gone through 1 main world reset, and that one was only 20 days after you started. This one will be your second.

16. Brytton

Brytton

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bryttonmp5
    Yall look at it wrongly. Don't think of it as starting from scratch. Think of it as starting a new.

I mean if when you finished what do you do then? Mine-craft is about building. No amount of resets should deter the true mine craft player. ;)

17. Ranchero1957

Ranchero1957

In-Game Name:
    Ranchero1957
    Really I thought it was 3 but I could be mistaking, I did a lot of server hopping when I first started to play so maybe it was another server I am thinking of. Sorry for the confusion. Thanks for checking it out and setting me strait, I don't want to miss lead anyone. I went back and edited my posts ;)

18. orangey123

orangey123

In-Game Name:
    orangey123
    ok...

(as pat5055 said) I have worked extremely hard for my money and it has took many weeks to get so could it possibly be possibly :p to get a refund??

19. Brytton

Brytton

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    bryttonmp5
    No... There's no way it will happen. Donate and you can start with some dei! ;)

20. BurnoutBoz

BurnoutBoz

In-Game Name:
    BurnoutBoz
    Reset would be nice, but doesn't exactly encourage the good builders on here to repeat the process...again. (with all the inventory wipes and all)

ps. Still no level 3 classes...been waiting nearly a year...damn! :p

Never really understood why your so determined to wipe all dei from accounts, I mean the economy is going be as poor as the current one if you continue to remove core aspects of the game (Nether, potions and so forth). And with Auctions ruined and no Shops, how is trading to be encouraged? And simply the vote system gives *personally* too much dei as theres simply not enough to use it (Many people like myself have thousands of dei with nothing to use it for).

Novamike and Ranchero1957 like this.