1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Inventory Glitch

Discussion in 'Help / Support / Guides' started by SharpyArcher, March 11, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    I went from he mining world to Pvp, then to main, and all my inventory disappeared! I had 2 stacks of light green wool, Looting II and Sharpness II sword, Silk Touch I Eff 3 pickaxe, diamond shovel, diamond axe, 3 stacks of torches, one stack of cooked fish, and ten stacks of smooth stone!!!! Please help!

2. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    I'm assuming that the inventory from PvP is different from main, therefore it doesn't move over from PvP to main in order to keep it separate. I'm not sure on how going from mine to PvP works but have you tried going back to PvP, going to mine and then to main?

3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    I'm not sure how you went from mine to pvp because as far as I knew the only server you can get to from mine is main. If you somehow went directly to pvp from mine then I need to let Deity know so he can get it fixed asap.

If you are on main without your inventory, then it is most likely still in the mining world. DO NOT USE /mine TO TRY TO GET IT BACK! If you do that, you will erase it. If it is still on the mining world, the Deity can send you there manually to retrieve it. If you already did /mine, then unfortunately it has been overwritten with your blank main inventory and is lost.

4. CiljaW

CiljaW

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    CiljaW
    ^
    When you go to mine, your main inventory is sent there, overwriting any inventory that may already be there. The same happens in the other direction. When you go back to main, the inventory you had in mine gets moved over and overwrites your main inventory.

By going from mine to pvp, the main inventory doesn't get the inventory moved over, and when you go from pvp to main, your inventory will be shown as empty.

Your inventory might not be gone, but it will be if you attempt to go to the mine world!

It's not a foolproof method, but the only thing that might help you, is have Deity teleport you directly to the mine world.
    (Make sure to empty your current main inventory before doing this! As that will be lost)
    If you are really lucky, you're stuff might still be in the mine world.

For the future, it's advisable to never disconnect from the mine world, or to attempt to move from the mine world to any other world but the main one.

5. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    Too late.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.