1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

I have been muted for hours.... But I broke no rules

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by howlingmadpanda, November 10, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. howlingmadpanda

howlingmadpanda

In-Game Name:
    howlingmadpanda
    Hello Imdeity This is howlingmadpanda I NEED to use chat to trade , etc I guess I talked to much because one of your mods starting throwing aggressive comments like "Nobody cares" I then said some guy was spamming me he kept sending me messages, simply stating it no more But I'm still bloody muted. I do understand maybe I should have been quiet but the way this moderator treated me was uncalled for.

Smartness likes this.
  2. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    If you had to be muted by a staff member, it was due to you breaking some type of rule. I'm sure you were given warnings before you were muted but it's obvious you didn't listen to his or her warnings.

I will unmute you the next time I see you on.

3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Maybe you will actually learn your lesson for next time to do as you are told. Espcially after you are told at least 6 or 7 times by me, and multiple other times by other players.

Also making a ticket and a post about you not beaking the rules doesn't help you either. So before you act like a whiney little victim, maybe you should tell the truth first.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.