1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

I cannot believe it is 1 year already

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by cobrex, May 28, 2015.

1. cobrex

cobrex

• Diamond
    Well, I cannot believe it, have been on this server for 1 year, or 103 days 19 hours play time.

What a 12 months it has been. Firstly, I must say a big thank you to ImDeity for creating such a fantastic server, and secondly I must thank my daughter for introducing me to the server in the first place.

I started in Doha and the first player I met was Asdf, what a great player and help he has been throughout my time on the server – thanks for all your help. I then moved to Kadatheron and with DannyOtis’ help started to build the town as an assistant, then senior assistant. I soon decided that it was time to create my own town and with Niall’s help created Pegasus, my first town. When the serve reset, I created Pegasus again and decided that I wanted to promote the server and encourage more players to stay and play, so on this map decided to not only create the Kingdom of Olympus, but also create other towns so I could promote players to ‘sponsored mayor’ where I would own the town, but allow players the chance to be mayor and run their own town.

Now for the part where I acknowledge loyal and great players on the server. I am sorry if I do not mention you all, but there are so many on here who have been a part of my playing time here on the server, but there are a few I want to give a special thank you to.

Totalmoobs, what an amazing player and friend. It has been a privilege to know you and talk to you. I wish you well with your health and hope that you recover soon. Thanks for all your laughs and time on TS – you are an amazing guy and player.

Hero, what can I say. Another great player and my most loyal and trusted staff member. Thanks for all your help, time and build-skills in helping me build Pegasus to the City it currently is, it wouldn’t have been possible without your help.

Heinz, again it has been an honour and pleasure to get to know you, even though it has been a short time , we come to be good friends and you are an outstanding builder, and I am pleased that you got your mojo back for building.

Why7ea, thanks for all your help and advice within the kingdom. Again you are an amazing person and player and your town of Atlantis is something to be admired.

Cale200, Warpsquad, RussianHawk and xAsylm - you have all been fantastic players and friends and thanks for all your help and support in the town, and enjoy your mayorships, I am here to help and support you.

Now for the rest of team in Olympus. LadyRagy, MissKatie, Tef and Zotoe. OMG, you are all amazing players and builders. It has been an honour and privilege to see and watch your building skills and spend time with you on the server. Thanks for your help and support, not only in the Kingdom, but also with the Olympus Mega-build. You are all fantastic players, a great help and superb players.

Adsf, thanks for all your help and assistance when I first came onto the server. You showed me and taught me many things, as well as Gawkan, who has always been there during my time on the server.

Dannyotis12-15, thank you for help and guidance in the beginning of my staff career. I am not sure why we are not so close now, but hey, thank you, as well as Roskin and Ladams.

There are many more of you on the server that would like to thank, you know who you are, because I have spent time with you, either on TS or in-game, like Niall, 115star, Vershye, BarryX, Explosions, BCC, Driver and many many more.

Thank you all for a fantastic year and hopefully many more to come.

Keep the server alive and enjoy the fantastic game that is Imdeity and MC.

Cobrex (I-V)

Last edited: May 28, 2015
    Gawkan, tefphoenix, ImDeity and 13 others like this.
  2. Niall

Niall

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Viaire
    Congrats on 1 year Cobrex :) I look forward to the many more :D

3. CiljaW

CiljaW

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    CiljaW
    Congrats on your 1 year anniversary! I thought you had been here for way longer ;)

heinz_gruber likes this.
  4. asdfjkll

asdfjkll

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    asdfjkll
    Congratulations on your one year anniversary cobrex! It has been a pleasure having you around since I added you to Doha and your first days on the server back in the Harrow district last map. Let's make this second year just as great!

heinz_gruber likes this.
  5. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    Congrats Mate, So glad to see you have been with us a year, I had forgotten about the helping I did ahah!

6. tefphoenix

tefphoenix

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    tefphoenix
    Congratulations and here's to many more years on the server.

heinz_gruber likes this.
  7. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    Cobrex

My king, my friend, and one of my most needed buddies on the server.

Before you came along i had drifted about for 2.5 years out of my 3.5 years here.
    Yes i made my own town a couple of years back, but the magic had gone and i didn't know where to start.

Minecraft had become painful, After meeting so many amazing people here, with emotions as strong as mine, i felt hurt that i might not ever see some of those players from the old days again.

As i said, the magic had gone, and each block i placed was a dagger through the heart, because i would never be able to achieve my potential whilst i was so unhappy.

Joining your kingdom was what i needed, Since we got talking and we quickly became trusted friends, i have felt so much pressure lifting from me, I have to thank Tefphoenix here, because without Tef backing me both emotionally, financially and being a rock and someone i can depend on for the past 3 years, I don't know where i would be right now.

And i have been released of the burden of my town and the pressures i feel as mayor.
    These pressures are self inflicted because as a mayor i set the bar way higher than i personally am able to achieve, this is why sometimes i am stern regarding mayors actions, i demand a high standard from mayors, and ultimately let myself down by never living upto my own standards.

Times have changed for me on the server, i took a break and recharged, came back but ultimately it was the move to your kingdom to be your kingdom architect that has helped inspire me, along with many of the new friends i have made since becoming a Senior assistant in Pegasus.

Thank you so much, you saved my Career on this server along with some of the new friends i have made here.

I can never thank you enough. Do not leave. If you do then the consequences could be dire!

Your assistant/architect but mostly friend, Heinz_gruber <3 xD

Last edited: May 29, 2015
    ImDeity and CiljaW like this.