1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Hunger Games Suggestions

Discussion in 'Approved Suggestions' started by GGLeague, June 25, 2012.

?

Do you think items should drop upon death?

1. YEAH

57.1%
  2. Naw...

42.9%
Multiple votes are allowed.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. GGLeague

GGLeague

In-Game Name:
    GGLeague
    I have played many matches of the ever so popular "Hunger Games" and I noticed there are a few things that could/need to be changed with the ImDeity Games...first of all I encountered two chests, both blocked by leaves that I could not break and secondly, I think items should drop upon death. I mean seriously...why do they just dissapear, they could REALLY benefit you in your quest! Post other suggestions/ideas BELOW!

2. Zippy656

Zippy656

In-Game Name:
    Zippy656
    Yup items should drop from dead players and i encountered a chest that had vines on it good point GGLeague.

3. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Do I even need to explain why?

4. GGLeague

GGLeague

In-Game Name:
    GGLeague
    Huh?

5. Lord__Xemnas

Lord__Xemnas

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Lord__Xemnas
    Okay this has been discussed in several threads with the item drops, here is an example. The reason for not being able to break blocks/leaves/vines is because then you could hide from everyone instead of surviving ( surviving in the ImDeity survival games... pfft, ridiculous!).

The precentage of those chests that are blocked by these are very small amounts and doesn't really need to be changed, there are plenty other chests to choose from.

Please use the search bar before making a thread so we have all these ideas/opinions/questions in one location though, okay?

6. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Items not being dropped upon death prevents the people who have the location of everything from getting great gear, killing someone else who has great gear, and becoming unstoppable. This way, someone with great gear can be killed by a team of two or three people in mediocre gear. It is this way because the games run constantly every hour (assuming 24 people signed up) and a lot of people are regulars at the games.

7. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Hmm I did not compare the time for both these posts properly ;)... Very well, discussions go here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.