1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

/home

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by MarkyPants, July 7, 2016.

1. MarkyPants

MarkyPants

I do not see why we need to pay a minimum of 20$ for such a simple command, I understand that the server needs capital to stay online. But if you want us to donate, don't exclude the general command to a donator rank.

2. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi MarkyPants,

Firstly, you don't need to pay anything for access to the /home command. However, it is limited to 40 uses for non-donors, since the Main server's focus is on joining, building and running a Town, as they have their own Spawn point, as well as access to their own Warps.
    Secondly, I'm not sure how that makes any sense. If it wasn't limited to donors, somehow that would make you donate?

Lastly, donations are just that, donations. Deity has said that he is quite fine with paying for the server out of his pocket. All donations are appreciated, but the perks from donating are Deity's way of saying thank you.

Many thanks,
    Seph

3. SharpyArcher

SharpyArcher

In-Game Name:
    SharpyArcher
    I really don't see any problem with the limited uses. I am a fairly active player, and I haven't donated. Ask your town for a warp closer to your house, or donate to them so they will make one. Warps for towns cost 2000 dei. I'm certain they would be willing to make one. I know, that in Doha, where you live, you can ask it's Mayor in a private conversation. To do this, you will need to make money, use this guide.