1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Has it been a year already?

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Fiver26, November 12, 2012.

1. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    Apparently it has been…wow… I honestly did not think I would make it this far here! After the first time I logged on (and did a stupid thing that got me jailed in the first 5mins, don’t ask) and saw everything here I thought I would fell to nervous to stay and wow….still not getting the fact I’ve been a member of Imdeity for a year now! You people are so great and amazing and if anything here that people should stay for (because we all know this place has its faults, I mean seriously, if it didn’t there would be something suspicious going on here!!).

Well like most people I have tons of you to thank!! Though if I forget you (I have horrid memory many of you may know) please tell me! Or just, you know…. You know what you did ;3

Feedsage9- You are no longer on the server but were my first friend here so yay :D

Imdeity- seriously, as screwy as this place is never stop.

The_Yogs- Dude, just, dude. You’re an awesome friend :D

JackYoung999- <3

RyanRugenus- We may not talk very much but seriously, you’re a great person to know on here :3

Lolabella- we may never EVER see eye to eye but those rare moments our talks are civil are nice :3

JAKEEEE33333- new best friend, no arguments, more like brother though so yay :D never change dude, never change.

Dys- im not typing the rest of your name out but you are a great person to be friends with :3 your nice, kinda loud, and just fun to talk to :D

Mikejr- im not typing out your full name either, no way man. You are one great kid :3 and you know what your talking about with the things you do ingame (suuuurrrrrreeeeee) which makes you even more awesome :D

Stephfork- the only thing that’s your fault is that one time you killed jakeee in pvp :3 you are super nice and I enjoy the convos we have together on occasion :D

Kiddiewish- we never really talk, but you sent out to me a helping hand, someone to listen to what I have to say, when I needed it the most, and while I didn’t take you up on the offer just know that the knowledge someone was willing to listen made my life so much better at that moment :D

BarryX15- ok you are so nice to me at times I can’t even…explaining why you build thins, or why you designed it like that, dude that is amazing what you do! And the fact you pass down that knowledge without a second thought? MAN!!@!!

Pescotti- :D just :D

Bokkanela- ok you get annoyed with me at times but it is so funs talking with you in teamspeak you don’t even know the half of it :D

DunkMastaZ- ok I knew you before the first rest I got, and even know we are still friends, that is awesome, you are awesome, I can’t even begin to describe how awesome you are and this is :D

Laurie1000- we may not talk much at all, but your still one of those people I can count on to brighten my day even if you’re not talking TO me :3

MrDotpreditor- you cheeky devil ;) your just one of those awesome people I randomly talk to, that makes you more awesome :D

Charliesaurus- wow, just wow. I met you randomly on TS when you came back to the server and it is amazing talking to you :D you’re just so fun and you don’t give a flying fuddle what you say J

T.J- dude hi your funny, that is all. :p

Tran- you thought I was a guy Tran…a GUY!!! Whatever your still fun to talk to when you’re not ragging :D

*edit* names i forgot*

Generalmege- REASONS :DDDDD
    Tumpy- TUMPY!!!!!!!!! THAT IS REASON ENOUGH

UGG I’ve missed people, I know I’ve missed people…help me remember who those people are D::::::::

If I did miss you I’m so sorry!! But you know what you did so yeah ;) still….tell me who I missed, I don’t want everyone I know to not be in this post, your all such awesome people and you cannot believe how much this server has helped me with my depression issues :D

HUGS FOR EVERYONE!!!!!!!!
    oh also....
    iregretnothingsnakes.gif

BarryX15, KiddieWish, ImDeity and 3 others like this.
  2. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    You misspelled my name -_-

3. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    congrats! And yay im in it! We should talk more.

Fiver26 likes this.
  4. Stephfork

Stephfork

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Stephfork
    Aw congrats Fiver! :) So glad I got to meet you in Doha and I enjoyed all the times we had, especially when I was your neighbour and you tolerated my pixelness on your roof. :3
    Here's to another year!

Fiver26 likes this.
  5. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    :p there better?

6. generalmege

generalmege

In-Game Name:
    generalmege
    Yeah? Well you misspelled misspelled.... I think...

7. Johndahbomb

Johndahbomb

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Johndahbomb
    Woo. Congrats. :)

Fiver26 likes this.
  8. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    *raises glass* here here!!

9. Bella

Bella

In-Game Name:
    lolabellaz123
    Happy one year!!! And yes they are nice :D

Fiver26 likes this.
  10. scoutdog75

scoutdog75

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoutdog75
    Congrats! Yet another 1-Year'er. Keep on huggin' dem problems away :D

Fiver26 likes this.
  11. tran052699

tran052699

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    tran052699
    Aw yee, I'm on the thanksgiving list.

Well, all I has to say is.... see you next yerr, I hope. And happy 1st birthday

Fiver26 likes this.
  12. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Congrats, hope you had good year and keep carrying on enjoying imdeity like I am ;)

Fiver26 likes this.
  13. joshbmxstar28

joshbmxstar28

In-Game Name:
    joshbmxstar28
    Congratulations! Sweet achievement to still be here and having fun! :D

Fiver26 likes this.
  14. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    Hey Fiver,

Congrats on making it into the 'one-year club' haha. I'm glad I was able to help and am glad you're still on the server.

Cheers!

Fiver26 likes this.