1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Great construction submission by: Novamichael

Discussion in 'Great Constructions' started by Novamike, April 1, 2012.

1. xdysfunkx

xdysfunkx

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    xdysfunktionalx
    This man!, nova, has no life, great builds, and is too archetecturally smart.

2. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    If we had build craft/technic pack machines in imdeity, nova would take over the world of imdeity enslaving us to a harsh but fair life of mining cobble! Except for meh of course. :p

moirafae likes this.
  3. Novamike

Novamike

In-Game Name:
    Novamichael
    Of course the savage barbarians' aim of world domination has not escaped the attention of the kingdoms, perhaps because unlike us they are closer to the walls. Building walls isn't going to work in the long run. Some people are happy with the walls, but somebody will get a weapon someday and knock it over. Walls aren't the answer to solve conflicts or contain ideals.

As an egoist I have no ideals, for the knowledge that my ideals are only my ideals, it frees me from their domination. I act for my own interest, not for the interest of ideals. The most interesting thing in my world is technology; the knack of so arranging the world that we don't have to experience it in its current form.

From here, it becomes an engineering problem; the engineer considers the ground motion that will occur and evaluates the requirements of the proposed structure in the light of the local foundation conditions. Constructing apparati to serve our selfish needs and fulfill our most perverted dreams. One machine can do the work of fifty ordinary men. No machine can do the work of one extraordinary man.

Why would I want to dominate the world?

Because I'm just an ordinary person that did some extraordinary things.

4. Novamike

Novamike

In-Game Name:
    Novamichael
    I'm working on a very large project that I wanted to share here, it is just over 100.000 blocks, so more then my first 5 projects combined. Consider it a sneak peek, for it is only about 33% done at the time. I am waiting untill the rollback issues are resolved before I continue, allready lost a couple hours and too much material to them. -cheers

[​IMG]

ngennaro and doraatheexplorer like this.
  5. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    That man deserves more then 1 no life ribbon. More like 30. Per project.

Rgamer likes this.
  6. Novamike

Novamike

In-Game Name:
    Novamichael
    So the server is being reset and all the great construction submissions are being wiped :(
    Here's one for all the awesome laborers that were misled:

[​IMG]

Many thanks to everyone that supported me and enjoyed my creations.
    I'm quitting the server and wish you all the best.

7. Urlordcov

Urlordcov

• Diamond
    Great builds, I am amazed at the efforts and accuracy. I live in Singapore and have visited the Petronas towers in KL often - you have got it perfect!

8. super_soup

super_soup

In-Game Name:
    super_soup
    WHAT. HOW. THESE ARE THE COOLEST THINGS I'VE EVER SEEN. I'm just speechless. I will definantly coming to visit all of these. If you didn't get the approval for great construction, I'd hack the server and give it to you myself. Pure awesomeness. Keep it up.

Super_soup

P.s. can you do a eureka tower or Sydney harbour bridge. I rekon your do it no prob.

9. clbmcd

clbmcd

In-Game Name:
    clbmcd
    Hahhahaha If only you knew...

10. SpeedyGonzales9

SpeedyGonzales9

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    SpeedyGonzales9
    Where do you find the time and materials to build all of this? Its amazing! So amazing that I might have to look up your card. If you hear the phone ringing, it might be me. :p