1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Events Re-Invented | New, Shining, Shimmering and Splendid

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Jackyoung999, April 6, 2014.

?

Events Re-Invented

1. YES

34 vote(s)
    69.4%
  2. NO

15 vote(s)
    30.6%
  1. gpekic

gpekic

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    gpekic
    There we go, after 100 comments, you satisfied me with this post ^, i also would like to stop arguing, because it's just silly xD.
    Were a great community and fights shouldn't break out ;).
    So, have a good time on the server, Deity will decide, it's not up to us. I say just leave it at this and wait :3

2. Jackyoung999

Jackyoung999

In-Game Name:
    SirHandsomeJack
    sigh another typo post this will be great

Congratulations! you are the 100th post xD
    All will be answered after PvP when me and Heinz talk to deity. So let's see where fate takes us!

Last edited: April 10, 2014
    heinz_gruber likes this.
  3. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    I dont know why people think arguing a point is so bad, if we debate something long enough, eventually one of the parties involved will either get the point, or begin to see something they didnt fully appreciate the first time it was mentioned.

The end result is progress.

As Andy said, i am very glad to see the people who are passionate enough about the server to defend it for all they are worth, and i commend you typo.

No frustration or hostility here.

I just wanted to add, its obvious why jack and gpekic and myself 100 percent agree on most of these things, thats because we spend most days in teamspeak with each other, and we have had plenty of time to go over a lot of this till we came to what we thought was a decent plan.

If you had been there too Typo then you would of helped add to that, which i see you as doing now, only its much harder to grasp each others ideas via text, as i am sure everyone can appreciate. I have spoken with people who also voted no, on teamspeak and one or two of them changed their minds once i had a chance to vocally express myself and argue against certain points without all the reading and posting backwards and forwards xD

Last edited: April 10, 2014
    ooopsy10975 likes this.
  4. zerospookyvortex

zerospookyvortex

*tear* rlly nice post tho.