1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Donation for new town

Discussion in 'Trade' started by jman, February 11, 2014.

1. jman

jman

In-Game Name:
    NCR_Guy
    Hey every I'm trying to get to my goal of having my own town, so I'm asking you if you could be kind enough to help donate If not I understand. I already know what kingdom I will be joining and I have a list of names but it would help me allot if any of you can help me out it would mean so much to me. My ingame name is NCR_Guy

2. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    I think you should add some details to. What you plan to do with your town. In my English class we are writing persuasive essays to convince people to invest in entrepreneurs all over the world via a website called Kiva. To do this need to tell investor details about the person. Like my future essay you should include some details to convince investors to invest in you. Don't just ask for money but tell us what you will do with it and future plans. Good luck with your town!

Hydralis and PolyRocs like this.
  3. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    I could donate a heap of iron tools periodically if you want. But I'd advise not relying on donation alone for your town :p

4. Mojinax

Mojinax

• VIP
    In-Game Name:
    Mojinax
    You wont get much if you tell people what you have in store for the town. Any idea you can think of for a town has already been done, there's nothing revolutionary. Instead, you should say what you'll do for the people who donate to you. Incentive. BUT I don't suggest you run your town off of donations of any sort; they are unreliable and only cover you for your initial goal. IF people were to care enough, you'd have 50k. You'd buy the town, and then you'd start kicking yourself in the bum because now you need 500 dei per plot and 200 dei per day to pay taxes. Just raise the money and find a good group of friends to pitch in.

PolyRocs likes this.
  5. jman

jman

In-Game Name:
    NCR_Guy
    Hmm well I shall think because when I did this I just got home and did not know what I was doing And I am not mainly running it off of donations I only did this to see if any one would like to help me.

6. DoCharlieBrown

DoCharlieBrown

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    DoCharlieBrown
    hm..... will there be a wall of supporters like Aurora? Otherwise, its only 150 dei. I stand mute!

Last edited: February 12, 2014