1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Doha Maze - Open to the Public

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Hallideadly, June 25, 2013.

1. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    New Doha Maze is ready for all to come and play. Look for and follow the signs from /t spawn Doha.
    For residents of Doha. Come to the (maze) warp and have a go at the maze.

Take a break from your duties and spend some fun time and earn stuff along the way. Maze no longer has shutdown times, allways open and ready for play, front door is allways open as well.

Good luck and have fun - most of all, have fun.. And get your name added in the Hall of records.

NOTE: There is a code on a sign at the end of the maze for you to enter into this thread as proof that you completed the maze when I was not there. If you enter that code I will know that you have finished the maze and then I will add your name to the Hall of Records. I will change that code each time I see it entered into this thread. :)

Exact location of the code is at the top of the exit ladder, before going towards the Hall of Records. In that small room look for the sign that mentions a code.
    [​IMG]

Smartness, erorah, ngennaro and 6 others like this.
  2. TiitanX

TiitanX

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    TiitanX
    As one of the beta-testers for this maze, I can say it is amazing! The exterior of this maze is a beautiful castle worthy of a build on its own, but real spectacular part of this build is the interior. Seven levels of detailed, mind-boggling, insanity-inducing, drive-you-crazy mazes. Riddles help you along the way, but even experienced puzzle masters will find themselves spending nowhere less than an hour navigating this fortress of fun.

Currently my favorite build on the map. Even better than Main spawn. Great Job Halli!

3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye

This makes it a town only event, so belongs in the towns thread.

4. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    Thanks to all the testers, your names have been entered in the hall of records with our thanks for your participation. Thankyou TiitanX for a really sweet review. :)

Also - thank you Vershye, for unlocking this thread..

Now come everyone to the Doha Maze. It is not a simple 5 minute romp, you may be here awhile.

5. eriqmerc

eriqmerc

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    eriqmerc
    I think it would be interesting if signs with one letter on each of them were left around different parts of the maze so that participants would have to guess what the mystery word of the moment is. It could encourage people who had previously completed the maze to return to it and more people would visit Doha, since the maze is in Doha after all. I'm sure The_Yogs wouldn't mind more people seeing his magnificient town.

6. Dragonslayer314

Dragonslayer314

In-Game Name:
    Dragonslayer314
    I was wandering the 6th floor when I fell into a 1 by 1 by 3 or 4 hole that led to an area that was impossible to get out of. Now I have to redo the maze (luckily I remember the hints and it shouldn't take me that long), but it's something you may want to find and fix, as if I wanted to do anything in the main world, I either had to wait for someone with blocks to get me out (I lost track of where I fell, as I thought that pit wax part of the maze) or I could teleport away and redo the maze. I chose the latter option, and I just thought that I should let you know about that hole, Halli.

7. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    thanks Dragon - takhz found a breach on the 6th floor, i have repaired, yet i shall have to inspect level 5 closely, as i have not seen or heard of a problem there until now.

Thanks Eriq - nice idea. although that will be better suited for my next build idea which will be open to public as well.. The maze will have timed runs coming soon, so best study up on the fastest way through. There are also hidden treasures, some in chests, some not.

8. Dragonslayer314

Dragonslayer314

In-Game Name:
    Dragonslayer314
    Oops, I meant level 6. I assume that's the one you repaired. Thanks! I'll try it again later. (fixed in original post)

9. pizzalover157

pizzalover157

Dude, I've only seen a little bit and it looks awesome!

10. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    Never tried this maze but I heard its great! I'll be sure to check it soon :D

11. theminner304

theminner304

In-Game Name:
    TheClassyBandit
    No offense, but Doha is a maze itself lol, but I'll find and complete this maze by mehself :3

Hallideadly and MrGhoster like this.
  12. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    lol - I know what you mean. Maybe that is what inspired me.

13. qwirx

qwirx

• Sponsor
    I tried and was pleasantly surprised, i like what others are capable to build. Are you going to make more events like this one?

14. ThunderBird80

ThunderBird80

It was great! I noticed u weren't on but I finished it. Ik there's no proof but i actually did. I loved the glass with the furnaces it was magnificent

15. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    Yes - there is a possibility that I will be putting a maze into the Giant dohnut beside the town of Alura. That is a huge project.

If you finished the maze you would have seen the code you need to enter into this thread as proof. When you enter that code I will put your name up. Look for the signs at the top of the exit ladder, before heading towards the Hall of Records. the code is there.

Thankyou guys for leaving such great comments.

16. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    Halli msg the code to me so i can also put names up sorry i have been gone i went camping

17. ThunderBird80

ThunderBird80

Dude u said u left the server

18. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    Can you remove your post thunder thats not where it goes

19. ThunderBird80

ThunderBird80

I'm just asking I thought u quit

20. zachary

zachary

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    killer34569
    I have but i cant leave yet i have some jobs to do and if you read the post you would know that. and plz just remove your comments about this its the wrong thread.