1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Dev update 4.10.2015 (Fly, Ascend, Protection)

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by btarb24, April 10, 2015.

1. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    Fly
    • Bug fix: situation requirements to reproduce: you had your Fly enabled, were not currently flying, and you were sprinting. When you stopped sprinting while in the air it would cause your character to start flying (in place). This was described as some as 'my fly randomly turns itself on'.
    Ascend
    • Fixed a typo in the message when you ascended a level.
    • You must now have USE permission on the plot. (same perm as you need to open a door)
    Horse
    • Permissions modified. You must have the associated permission to complete the actions below:
      • Damage horse: Owner, Server Staff
      • Ride horse: USE
      • Modify inventory: Owner, Server Staff
      • Unleash horse: EDIT
    • example1: The horse is located in the wild. The owner's /res permissions will be used.
    • example2: The horse is on a town plot (any town). The current plot's permissions will be used.
    Item Protection
    • Knocking items out of an item frame now requires EDIT permission on the plot where the item frame is located.

Last edited: April 10, 2015
  2. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    I changed the Damage horse and Modify inventory values since my initial posting. It went from using permissions to using only Owner and Server staff.