1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Dev update 12.8.2013 (precious stones, ejects)

Discussion in 'Dev Blog' started by btarb24, December 8, 2013.

1. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    Precious Stones
    • /resident list-stones Shows a list of all your precious stones and their locations. (You can only view your own - staff can view all)
    • /resident navigate-stone <stone-id> Gives you a compass that points to the stone
    Ejects
    • /plot eject <player-name> Ejects a player from your plot. The player will not be able to enter your plot again until a server restart happens. You cannot eject server staff, town staff, or the king. Only the plot owner can execute the command.
    • /town eject <player-name> Ejects a player from your town. The player cannot enter the town again until server restarts. You cannot eject server staff, the king, or any resident of the town. Only town staff can execute the command.
    • Use these commands wisely. You can and will be punished if the server staff feels you're abusing them.
    Tweaks
    • Increased the vertical height that the /plot unmark command searches from 5 to 11.
    Bug Fixes
    • When you run into an invisible wall (no access permission) we no longer reset the direction your player was facing.
    • Fixed a bug where you could bypass the invisible wall.
    • Town staff is now inherently permitted to use KS plots in their own town.

Last edited: December 8, 2013
    ngennaro, asdfjkll, dogwatch and 4 others like this.
  2. MrDotPredator

MrDotPredator

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    MrDotPredator
    /town eject... FINALLYYYYYYY!!!!!! #WIN
    Now all we're waiting for it '/town add' *hint hint nudge nudge*

3. btarb24

btarb24

• Developer
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    btarb24
    /town add? what's that?

4. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    I guess he means adding new residents ingame again. People are asking for it for ages now. But it was abused quite often and for other reasons it is gone.

5. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    Short story - One of my friends played on another server for a bit and asked me to build a house for him there. Immediately after i came on that server, another guy that knew me from ImDeity spammed me by invites to his town. So if we want to have /town add command or anything like that, we have to think how to prevent spamming newbies:

- only senior assistants that are nobility class can use the command: squire once per day, lord twice per day, count three times per day
    - every command costs 100 dei from town bank
    - only people standing on town spawn plot can be invited this way so first they have to do /t spawn
    - etc etc.

Sorry for offtopic suggestion.