1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Creative World & Much More!

Discussion in 'Announcements' started by ImDeity, February 12, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. ImDeity

ImDeity

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    ImDeity
    View attachment 1797
    We recently launched our new Creative world via our custom-built DeityCreative plugin and have been refining and improving the plugin based on player feedback. The launch has been very successful with over 700 Creative plots claimed already and we're adding more plots to keep up with demand! Update: 1024 more plots just added on 2/16!

We are one of the few servers to have this Survival & Creative world setup in one server (instead of having players disconnect and reconnect to a different server to switch between Survival and Creative) and are actively developing both worlds to be the best of class.

Users can access the creative world by typing /creative in game. Use /creative claim to claim a plot. Plots are 32x32 each, do not cost any coin to claim and are currently limited to 1 per person.

We will soon launch our first build competition to kick start the Creative world. The best builders from the weekly competitions will receive in-game prizes and possibly even have their structure placed somewhere around spawn.

The Creative world will also have its own ranks setup in the coming weeks that allow Creative players to claim larger plots and some perks to help with their builds as the players rank up.

Mob Event
    Since our last announcement, we have also launched our new Mob event that runs hourly (DeityMob, a custom made plugin) and it's relatively stable at this point. Signup for the mob event with /go mobevent in game. It will attempt to save your inventory before teleporting you at the time of the event but storing valuable items before the event is highly recommended.

Other Changes
    We've also made numerous changes to our other plugins -- you can view a more detailed log at our Development blog. Recent changes include numerous bug fixes for our Kingdoms town system, the addition of a friend system to Kingdoms (/r add-friend), re-implementation of the Lottery (/lottery) system, and much more.

We've also added a number of new moderators to our awesome staff team. Our Moderators currently are DukeTop, FrauDummkopf, Gwenhywar, Kassial, Leviathan_Ziz, Shoe1, Stiah, Whisperduke, X920MikeyB, Vershye, zRations, Bonesetter1775, iSquared, KiddieWish, ZangetsuMC! 2ndofafew is currently the Head Moderator and our Sub-Admins include vanZeben, smcallah, xSock, and Zouleena!

Work on the class system is going well with most of the development being focused on our new leveling plugin.

Updates to the Site
    We've also made some additions to the website, including a redesign of the front page, addition of a prototype chat system (the "Live chat" bar in the bottom right when you're logged in) and more importantly, the start of a town listing in our player Portal. The town list is a ranked list of towns and shows information about the town as well as the steps you may take to join a town. Players will also soon be able to join a town with a single click via the town list in the Portal.

As always, be sure to Vote for Us daily. You will receive 100 coin in-game instantly and also help get the word out about our server!

Kyno50, wolfmanhex, dogwatch and 8 others like this.
  2. Shoe1

Shoe1

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Shoe1
    Lookin' good, Deity. Good to see some more announcements on the forums. Always looking forward to new additions to the server!

3. mbonachea

mbonachea

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    mbonachea
    Sounds good! Think the staff team sounds amazing!

4. Zouleena

Zouleena

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Zouleena
    *claps emphatically*

cliff777 likes this.
  5. cliff777

cliff777

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cliff777
    Awesome! Glad to see a fresh announcement on the home page. Keep up the good work!

6. AlmightyCobra

AlmightyCobra

In-Game Name:
    CobraTheAlmighty
    These are great!

7. angryjukebox

angryjukebox

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Angryjukebox
    Great! also, you can see my plot through the window there :p

AntonioBarbarian and mbonachea like this.
  8. magicperson14

magicperson14

In-Game Name:
    magicperson14
  9. Skipperdedoo

Skipperdedoo

In-Game Name:
    skipperdedoo
    I would love to see redstone creations available for people that aren't laborers i mean it is a awesome idea and i enjoy it a lot but not being able to use redstone stuff and pistons annoys mme a bit

10. Thomasito6

Thomasito6

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Thomasito6
    Love to hear about the updates :)

11. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    Best announcement post thus far. Love the way the server is heading and the staff is looking as strong as it ever was.

12. eltono999

eltono999

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    eltono999
    <3 you guys.

13. Frenchy1

Frenchy1

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Frenchy1
    Nice
    Could these posts be made more often to keep people informed?
    Would it also be possible to have a "what we are going to work on now" list?

If people knew what you were working on they could be able to help to speed up the process
    Remember, we have 2k+ people on server meaning that there is bound to be some sick programmers, designers etc in the crowd

14. Skizzy1228

Skizzy1228

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Skizzy1228
    I've only been on this server for a few days but I am absolutely loving it! :D
    The custom plugins you guys are developing sound sweet. Keep the features coming!

15. Treyten

Treyten

In-Game Name:
    treyten
    Ya this server is BY FAR the best one ever and i have stopped playing minecraft since 1.8 i think and this brought me back and has made me enjoy it more then ever.... Check out my plot i have been working on it for awhile today /creative treyten

Tell me what you think

16. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    I <3 this server!

17. tenro

tenro

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    tenro
    it really has been getting better and better.

18. BaconBits2

BaconBits2

In-Game Name:
    BaconBits2
    This is amazing.

19. sommera99

sommera99

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    sommera99
    why isn't this server no.1? cause it is the best mc server in the world!

20. Ranchero1957

Ranchero1957

In-Game Name:
    Ranchero1957
    I really like the new changes here "Great Job Imdeity" I also have a question/statement I was on creative today and I did not empty my inventory "My fault" I lost most of it and my new armor came back, but, it was very damage. Is it a bug or something? OK, Two questions I also look for a place to report bugs for this (/creative) but, did not find one on this subject, Question: Is there one?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.