Discussion in 'Towns / Kingdoms' started by SimonFCDallas, January 2, 2015.
We miss you jumbo
Hey Jumbo!! Thx thats so cool. Maybe u could try one of the feed the beast servers for a challenge!! Or just say hi sometimes
Hi this is Jaw55 and Nickos. We wanted to say thank you for getting us a plot.
Hi Jaw55 and Nickos we r so glad u joined us!
So I have a question of, Will Caldera be doing the "Sword Of The Guardian" this map?
I see no reason why we couldn't. So I guess that's a yes...
Sorry, most were at night, heh.
Those look beautiful , although Caldera looks a little spooky at night. Thanks for sharing!
I agree with squeezal, Caldera is indeed spooky at night in these pictures, yet they're beautiful all the same. My house is in the one picture so I'm glad I finally got the roof on XD.
Caldera will soon be home once again to the largest Horse Racing track on Imdeity.
It will feature things such as...
- A whole new look and design
- Larger and longer track (Actual length TBA)
- Seating/grandstands almost all the the way around
- A dome like half roof that will leave the center wide open to the atmosphere
- Close access to Caldera Spawn
- Will be linked directly to the highway with an underpass going underneath the track towards spawn
- Stable areas inside the main track facility along with a whole attached expansion building full of space.
- Plots will be available to purchase around the facility area
and much much more to come...
Broke ground: August 11th, 2015
Completion date: TBA
If you have ideas or would like to lend a helping hand feel free to let me know, i'm open to anything.
More details and pictures to follow.
Current progress as of August 17th, 2015.
Any room for new folks?
Welcome Olivere!! Our newest town member XD.
Will there be a Caldera 4.0? I was thinking i might sign up if you would have me?
There will always be a Caldera! You're more than welcome.
Thanks for the welcome
Hey Simon I finish an office upstairs at town spawn for you!!! XDDDD
Did you right click ur chair? XD
Separate names with a comma.