1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Building Contest! (Quite Literally)

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by TheRealForte, October 25, 2013.

1. TheRealForte

TheRealForte

In-Game Name:
    TheRealForte

Hey guys Im TheRealForte, and I'm hosting a building contest.

Its goal: to create a skyscraper. Not just any skyscraper, but a full, complete, inside and out, skyscraper. My goal is to compile them together in a Mirrors Edge style adventure map. The thing is, Mirrors Edge's world is not the same building over and over and over again. So, to help me get this look, i've started this contest. Note: Most, if not all, of the buildings will make it into this map, but only the top three will get recognition and special placement in the map.

Rules:
    1. Must fit into the designated plot in the map download.
    2. Creative. Unique designs. (note: will except known buildings. Empire state building, space needle, etc. must be really well done though.)
    3. Tall... reallllllly tall.
    4. Preferably furnished with floors, chairs, halls, etc.
    5. No ladders. Stairs and Elevators are good.
    6. Outside must stay the true white.(Nether Quartz) Insides may have color as you see fit, but try to stay away from red. Also you can and are encouraged to use blue.
    7. Aethstetic bits. (vents, ledges, things of that sort) are Encouraged.
    8. Have fun

World Download:
    http://bit.ly/1eSqYQv

Rewards: (the part you really wanted to see.)

First: Personal video shout out. and personal mention in the map. Plus all other perks below.
    Second: Easter Egg hidden in the map. Plus all other perks below.
    Third: Early Access.

I look forward to seeing the community participate and have fun!

SonnyBassPlayer and Rihue like this.
  2. eltono999

eltono999

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    eltono999
    Well, if you'd like there's a big ol' skyscraper shell in my town (Are we allowed to say town names without it being considered advertising yet?) you can copy over. It's empty, but it's certainly large.