1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Brandon's Signature/Banner Thread

Discussion in 'Art of ImDeity: Kingdoms' started by Brandon_148, November 4, 2013.

1. Gillster

Gillster

In-Game Name:
    Gillster
    Could you get me a banner that is the same thing as Djprincessnikki but I want Simba and I want it to say Gillster instead? :)
    (I still want it to say The Sheepys For Life!)

2. TheNerdyRainbow

TheNerdyRainbow

• Diamond
    Hi :) Could you please do my current banner and just add my name and mayor of phoenix? thats a bunch!

3. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    Hey Guys. Sorry I've been inactive for the longest time. Been Busy and stuff
    Anyways, I'm gonna go ahead and finish any private requests and unfinished banners I have left.
    If you want a Banner, the Banner Request Format is on the First Page so please look into that and use it.
    I also have taken a interest in making Town Banners for their Town Portal Page and for their personal banners. So if you want a town-related banner don't hesitate to request.

Watif2711 likes this.
  4. Watif2711

Watif2711

In-Game Name:
    watif2711
    I would like a town banner for my town Pompeii (Reutov) soon to be changed again
    Im asking for a view of a romanish town from a sky view with a volcano in the background with Pompeii in a roman and We have Risen from the ashes.

5. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    Banners should take from the min. being 3 days to the max. being 2 weeks.
    Sorry for the long time span but I have school and sports and whatnot but I'll still try and get those things together.

6. McPanda314

McPanda314

Hey Brandon, can you make me a new banner with the same back round but with just McPanda314 on it? thanks
    -McPanda