1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Bonds

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by CJDanglex2, March 1, 2012.

?

Is this a good idea or not

1. Yes

25.0%
  2. No

75.0%
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. CJDanglex2

CJDanglex2

In-Game Name:
    CJDanglex2
    If your town needs money people could give out bonds so the town's gov. could do what they need with the money but in return the town pays back the bond with interest for example.... I pay 200 dei in a bond for my town and when they can pay it back they give me interest on the bond like 250 dei back.

2. crazkillar

crazkillar

In-Game Name:
    crazkillar
    CJ (cody) that doesnt sound like a good idea... the towns use the money mostly to add plots and stuff which can cost a bit, theyd be losing alot of money and have like no money left if they did that. i think it would just end badly for the whole town. sure ud be happy with the money, but what about the whole town that needs the money?

3. skippyjr11

skippyjr11

In-Game Name:
    skippyjr11
    I agree with craz the towns would be left with no money

4. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Can't you just do this anyway? I have seen people gives loans to others and they given interest to them later.

5. crazkillar

crazkillar

In-Game Name:
    crazkillar
    thats true too. you could just make an agreement with the mayor to do that. not really any need to make a whole poll and forum about it i guess. so cj just ask pip to do that (our mayor) or something.

6. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    The fun fact is: If someone wants to do it and the town agrees, just go for it. No reason to post it here... I mean that are deals that can easily be made in the game.

And just for your interest: Founding a town costs 50 k (less for lords) atm. A town costs 200 Dei + 2 Dei a plot a day. Most of the towns give out the first plot (claiming plots costs 500 Dei each) for free and take from there residents 2 Dei per day. (they cannot take less fyi) That does not make a town rich really... And getting money as a town is really hard...

I close this thread, I see no reason for more answers.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.