1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Blue 9

Discussion in 'Trade' started by Musician10, November 3, 2013.

1. Musician10

Musician10

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Musician10
    Oh darn! I just saw this and released I misread the craftsmen perks. I thought you could still place the dispensers and not use them. :( Terribly sorry about that, I am knee deep in exams and was clearly not paying attention. Thank you very much qwirx. I will remedy the situation soon, after exams. (They end Tuesday)

If you have bought a dispenser don't worry I have a day only selling me dispensers for 30 dei on Wednesday.

2. qwirx

qwirx

• Sponsor
    It is okay, i haven't bought any. I just wanted to notice you about it, as i have found dispensers on the list of forbbiden items in the Wiki - http://imdeity.com/wiki/unplaceable-items/

3. Musician10

Musician10

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Musician10
    Yeah, I read craftsmen fees and perks, and thought dispensers were included, but clearly I was wrong! :( Thanks for pointing out that flaw!

4. Musician10

Musician10

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Musician10
    Ok, I am back with a real summer sale event thingy! Please point out any flaws, in this one, if you find any! :)
    It is enchanted tool selling time!!!!!
    Finally I am selling an enchanted item! Its a Screen Shot 2014-06-28 at 2.01.35 PM.png ! As you can see over there (arrow pointing towards image) Nothing special about the picture, I just didn't want to type it out. I have quite a few enchanted items, but most of them have been used, so I am planning to combine them using anvils. I just need to get exp by smelting clay or killing mobs with bows and arrows or something! (The words in bold are items that are sold in Blue 9, and it is highly recommended that you go out and buy those items, at Blue 9, as they are in stock at Blue 9 and very awesome)

So make sure to go over to Blue 9 and buy the last 36 Diamond Blocks and limited time special item, Enchanted Diamond Pickaxe.

Thanks for Reading
    -Musician10

P.S Enchanted Weapons and
    Armor Selling time will come later, don't worry.;)

lukecraft01 likes this.
  5. HaydoJ

HaydoJ

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    HaydoJ
    Maybe a little bit off topic, but;

There is an XP farm at /t pwarp alura farm which I use frequently for my swords. I highly recommend it if you need levels fast ;)

Many Thanks,
    HaydoJ

Musician10 likes this.
  6. GtSd_Trollzz

GtSd_Trollzz

how much are bookshelves?

7. Musician10

Musician10

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Musician10
    Bookshelves are out of stock right now, but when I get the leather to make them its 1 bookshelf for 17 dei.

Thanks for Asking! Feel free to sell me leather!
    -Musician10

8. Musician10

Musician10

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Musician10
    Warning Below is a Monster Post*
    *Read at your on risk.

Hello, I hope everyone is having a great summer. I haven't but hopefully you are!#summerbreakwinterbreakswitch
    I am not playing enough minecraft lately to get basic materials and I have realized that certain items :

sand products
    wool
    leaves? (why are they out of stock I don't know)
    charcoal
    torches
    coal blocks
    iron ore( sell me some!!!!)
    clay products
    leather
    bookshelves
    meat of any kind

are always out of stock (hint hint sell me them) So I have added:

sand
    diamonds

Now those two items are sort of unrelated with the list of out of stock items, except for the sand, so let me do what I do best and elaborate. I have added a sand chest with a fairly good selling me price so please sell me sand!!!!! The diamonds are there because someone, thank you whoever you are, keeps selling me mass amounts of diamond blocks. But people don't want to buy 128 diamond blocks. So I turned them into diamonds, yes you can do that, and sold as many as I could in the mall. When all of the good selling diamond prices in the mall were gone I realized I could sell diamonds for 8 - 14 dei and still make a profit, and have the lowest price of anyone else in the mall. Diamonds are currently 11.5 dei, there are 30 in the chest, and that number will go down if anyone displaces interests in them. Now back to the put of stock items. The money I get from the diamonds will be used to:

buy mass amounts of wood, thus eliminating the charcoal/torch issue
    buy wool
    buy clay( if needed )
    buy coal
    buy sand (if needed)
    buy grilled pork and steak
    buy mass amounts of leather ( I need a good supplier of mass amounts of leather, let me know if your it)

Using the diamond block/ diamond money will mean that the prices of these items won't go up as much as they would if I normally bought these items, but the prices of wool, clay, and charcoal will most likely go up a bit. Selling me these items yourself will of course make there prices go down. So please stop by Blue 9 check out the new chests and sell me everything!!!!!

- Musician10

Last edited: August 6, 2014