1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal: StarCrafter50

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by StarCrafter50, June 11, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. StarCrafter50

StarCrafter50

• Vip
    Hello Ladies and Gentlemen of the ImDeity Server.

I would firstly like to apologize for the way i have behaved over the past few months. I had previously wrote a complaint to Gwen about Saint banning messages and although it is really none of my business what moderators do it upset me as i felt as if nothing was being done. I was later informed by Saint himself after i was banned that Gwen had spoken to him about it. I have acted rationally over the past few months and as a result have made the server an unpleasant place for other players and no matter how much i try i will never be able to forgive myself for the way i have acted. I understand the need for punishment as the way i have acted gives an example to others that this type of behavior isn't acceptable on this server and i fully accept my punishment but ask for forgiveness as well, i don't want this to be the end of my time on Deity i have enjoyed my experience on the server and wish to enjoy many more experiences in the future and if i were to be unbanned i promise to never act the way i have over the past few months.
    More recent than that I had come into Webchat which I know was very wrong of me and used one of another players alt's to get on the server. Although he said it was his ideas http://imdeity.com/threads/ban-appeal-niall4igoe.19321, I still accept all of my punishments and take a good amount of the blame for this activity.

Reasoning:
    The reason for my terrible behaviour was over something I saw one day in Teamspeak, it involved Saint, This is why my anger was at him for the most part.
    After talking to Dannyotis13, I was informed that he had talked to Saint and explained why I was unhappy by it. From what I heard, Saint had been talked to about the issue.
    I understand all that I have done has been wrong.
    So why am I here now?
    I have taken time away and noticed my mistakes, I realise that it was wrong and I am truely sorry to everyone who was hurt by anything I said
    Although i cannot take back what i've done i would like to express my deepest apologies to the moderators and players effected: SaintThunder, SweetMaple, Vershye, Qazzsparkles, Gwen and ImDeity.

I now beg for your forgiveness and ask you for a second chance, I pledge with great urgency that I have changed my ways and you will not see that behaviour from me again.

Thank You. -StarCrafter50

2. StarCrafter50

StarCrafter50

• Vip
    I was wondering what you guys were thinking about all of this, It would be nice to be able to come back.

Niall, sunnydb0y, tefphoenix and 2 others like this.
  3. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    The decision on this has been given to the Head Mod and a convo was sent a little while back letting her know it was here.

4. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi Starcrafter,

I've spoken to Deity and he has agreed to give you a second chance. Please make sure to abide by the rules and I look forward to seeing you back on the server.

APPEAL APPROVED

Many thanks,
    Seph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.