1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Ban Appeal -Ruairi__

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Ruairi__, July 2, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ruairi__

Ruairi__

I asked a question and I was given sass by your SR Mod Vershye and yet I am guilty of saying mean stuff I broke no /rules and he insultingly called my friend & I 'slow' inferring we're dumb. He also then proceeds to call me irrelevant and bans me for being irrelevant, I liked this server until my experience with Vershye made me realise why in 5 years you still only have 10 players at peak time... He is turning players away from this server insulting them and not even reviewing plots when he is clearly not busy and online. I'd suggest unbanning me and demoting Vershye

Here is proof of him insulting me and the bans, you can check the chat logs... if your server has the plug-ins to.
    https:
    //imgur.com
    /a/MuLqh

2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    I suggest you actually read the rules before you pretend you didn't break any.

You come into the server with a "better than you" attitude then you should expect the result. You insult the server, you insult the players and you personally attack me, then you get what you deserve.

So, when you feel like telling the truth behind the 1 line that got you banned, then we can see about your 'appeal'.

Last edited by a moderator: July 3, 2016
  3. Ruairi__

Ruairi__

You can't enforce rules on someone if you don't have them available to read for 1. You gave me sass so I gave it back... Don't dish what you can't take. Have you proof of me insulting the server and how did I personally attack you? You called me irrelevant, that has had an impact on me, I've no self-confidence, or self-esteem now. I think I'm not needed and I've been since very depressed with the fact that online people are calling me irrelevant as well as offline people. You have provided to proof to my ban so it's not justified. I want you to inform your boss about this and have him oversee it.

4. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    http://imdeity.com/guide/rules/ <- Well, that was difficult. Ignorance of the rules is never an excuse for breaking them. So just because you didn't take the time to find them out isn't our problem.

Sounds like good advice that you should take.

We don't have to provide proof to you, and if you don't know what you said towards me (which I might add, you conveniently left out of your screenshots), then you need a better lesson on life.

You called yourself irrelevant. You said the server being around for 5 years was irrelevant. I replies "Says you.". Which I'll explain since you don't seem to understand that it just means "that's your opinion"...
    So upon your attack on me in chat, that's the response you got for your ban message. "Isn't it ironic, don't ya think?"

As I already said, we don't have to provide you with proof. I do my job correctly and haven't had an unfair ban since I started it 3.5 years ago. The burden is on you to provide us with a reason that you should be unbanned with your appeal, which so far, you have failed to do.

If ImDeity wishes to get involved, then he can do so whenever he wants. It's his server and his forums, and he checks them all the time, so will respond when he thinks it is needed, but I didn't make Senior Moderator in charge of PvP, War, rollbacks and assisting in many other aspects of the server for not doing my job correctly.

Last edited by a moderator: July 5, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.