1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban Appeal for Sydney106610

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by sydney106610, May 27, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sydney106610

sydney106610

To begin with, I just want to say that I am in the most sincere way so incredibly sorry for all the damage and inconvenience that I have caused to any players or moderators on this server.
    I miss ImDeity so much I haven't played for almost a year (I think). Anyways, I got banned for stealing from innocent towns, and to this day I wish I could go back and somehow repay them for all that I've ever taken from them. That was when I was about 12 or 13 but now I'm 14 and have matured a ton! I feel soo terrible about the entire situation, if I get un-banned I'm going to try to repay all of the beautiful towns I stole from and work extra hard to be a good citizen of a wonderful town. Lastly, I wanted to apologize again for being so immature and remind the moderator reading this that I've grown up so much since then. For example, I have recently become a camp counselor and learned how important it is to be mature and a good role model everywhere I go. Thanks for your consideration,
    -Sydney106610

Last edited: May 27, 2016
  2. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi Sydney106610,

After significant investigation, I have decided to deny your appeal.

Firstly, because as your records show, you've been banned three times before, pretty much once a year. You make an appeal, promising to 'never do it again', which you then break by doing it again.
    You obviously do not pay any attention to the rules nor do you honour your word.

Secondly, according to your profile, you've said you're 17. I can only assume that is also a lie. I don't want people on this server who lie.

Lastly, and most importantly, it appears you have bypassed your ban by logging in on an alternate account, Jaydez3, which is against Gameplay Rule #9 HERE.

Ban Appeal December 7th 2013 - Denied
    Ban Appeal April 13th 2014 - Approved
    Ban Appeal January 5th 2015 - Denied

Mod Edit - As of today, June 1st, I have discovered you also stole on the Jaydez3 account when it was logged in to bypass your previous ban.

You have consistently shown that you do not respect the server rules.

APPEAL DENIED

Many thanks,
    Seph

Last edited: May 31, 2016
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.