1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban Appeal for MrDotPredator / Dotteh

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by submit99, September 3, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. submit99

submit99

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    submit99
    Long time, No see, Kingdoms.

Ban Reason: "recurrent offensive language/behaviour (permanent ban)"

First of all, I believe a solemn apology is in order, not just to the players of the server who have been affected by my past actions, but to the Staff. The Staff that constantly warned and watched over me while I deliberately ignored them when I should have listened. That arrogance from my part cost me, what feels like a lifetime, of time on the server. Furthermore I am deeply sorry for ALL my past actions and I do not expect any forgiveness or sympathy.

It has been near enough 2 years since my departure and I feel like the ban has given me time to reflect. It reminded me how much this server meant to me while I was here and how deeply it consumed me in my everyday life. It definitely was hard to break the cycle, but I did it and it showed me how I truly was. A boy of many bad things. But in the meantime I went to college to study Graphic Design. I passed it with good grades and met a lot of wonderful people along the way, those who've helped me a lot to be a better person. I am a lot more laid back than I used to be and to be quite frank, a lot nicer to be around.

But why should I be allowed to come back? Well, in all fairness I deserve the ban. Anyone that acts the way I used to act deserves the same punishment that I got. But times change and people change. And I truly believe that I've changed. I have no intention to restart any past feuds and return to my old ways. I just want to play the game the way it's supposed to be played and play amongst the only server I ever got hooked onto. If it wasn't for this community, I would have quit Minecraft after the first few months of playing it.
    If I recall correctly I never got banned for game-based issues (The first ban being a mistake). My only real experiences with the ban hammer was because of my attitude. Attitude that I have worked to fix over this time. If I was offered a second chance, I'd like to prove what my word is worth and redeem myself.

To conclude my appeal, I apologise for the past and I hope I am granted access to return to the server. I will respect your decision whether it is Good or Bad news for me.

Farewell.

~MrDotPredator / (Changed IGN - Dotteh)

2. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi MrDotPredator/Dotteh,

I'm glad to see you took my advice about making an appeal instead of bypassing your ban. As we are both aware, due to your previous transgressions, senior staff will need to review your appeal. I ask for your patience please.

Many thanks,
    Seph

asdfjkll2, dannyotis13 and submit99 like this.
  3. submit99

submit99

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    submit99
    Hello again,

Just *bump*ing the appeal since it's been around 48 hours since the initial post.
    I'm quite anxious of the outcome.

Best Regards,

~MrDotPredator / Dotteh

4. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Unfortunately, we are going to have to Reject this appeal.

Many chances were given before this ban happened and due to this you have burned your bridges with ImDeity and the server beyond repair.

~ Versh

asdfjkll2, heinz_gruber and submit99 like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.