1. Feeling creative, Guest? ImDeity Creative World is for you!
    With 6 ranks and plots from 32x32 up to 512x512!
    Type /creative to join!
    Dismiss Notice
  2. Vote for the server daily! Vote for 200 coin!
    Dismiss Notice
  3. Guest, do you have too much extra loot? Create an auction!
    The ImDeity Auction System is like free Dei!
    Goto Portal > Auction to create and bid on items!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for JWCuber

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JWCuber, November 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    As you all know that I have made a ban appeal previously, but that was when I thought I can make a short recovery after what I have done to the staff and a couple players on the server. But when my appeal was denied, I took the time I had, to understand that I should change my ways, mind, and attitude as well.
    1 month later I have made a huge amount of friends and grew to know their personalities and learned to let someone go and not call them out on every mistake or rude remark they make. I have also learned to not lash out at people if they disagree with me or if they don't like me personally.
    People are people and I can't control what they think about me but I can control my character and the way I speak from then on, and that I have been practicing for the past month. And I know I've been forgetting my actions and after this perm ban, I've seen the monster I once was when I was younger and before I came onto this server and this is not the person I want to be and it hurts to see myself acting this way as a escape from me being this way IRL. I've learned from Alysandra "No matter if it's just the internet or not, there's always a person on the other side of the screen and that I should treat them the respect that you so desperately desire."
    This quote from her has been sticking with me since the time she has spoken this to me.

I wish to be given one last chance to prove I'm a changed person that I can do better and not be a immature person of society.

I willingly and desperately ask for your forgiveness, especially to the staff mostly. I've given you guys such a hard time and I want to change that.

I will always have this community in my memory forever and I will always remember the good times.

Sincerely,
    JWCuber

Last edited: November 24, 2017
  2. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    Hello Staff,

I have recently made my second ban appeal on Friday, Nov. 24th at 2:15am. I've waited enough time to
    Have the thought that my ban appeal was ignored. I would be glad to hear that the decision is still being made, and that my
    Ban appeal didn't just get swept under the carpet.

Thanks,
    JW

3. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    It has been nine days since I've made my 2nd ban appeal. Please let me know if this is being reviewed still or am I just being ignored?

4. ImDeity

ImDeity

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    ImDeity
    Appeal approved. Ban removed.

Majora_Unmasked, JWCuber and Mojinax like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.