1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for JWCuber

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JWCuber, November 24, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    As you all know that I have made a ban appeal previously, but that was when I thought I can make a short recovery after what I have done to the staff and a couple players on the server. But when my appeal was denied, I took the time I had, to understand that I should change my ways, mind, and attitude as well.
    1 month later I have made a huge amount of friends and grew to know their personalities and learned to let someone go and not call them out on every mistake or rude remark they make. I have also learned to not lash out at people if they disagree with me or if they don't like me personally.
    People are people and I can't control what they think about me but I can control my character and the way I speak from then on, and that I have been practicing for the past month. And I know I've been forgetting my actions and after this perm ban, I've seen the monster I once was when I was younger and before I came onto this server and this is not the person I want to be and it hurts to see myself acting this way as a escape from me being this way IRL. I've learned from Alysandra "No matter if it's just the internet or not, there's always a person on the other side of the screen and that I should treat them the respect that you so desperately desire."
    This quote from her has been sticking with me since the time she has spoken this to me.

I wish to be given one last chance to prove I'm a changed person that I can do better and not be a immature person of society.

I willingly and desperately ask for your forgiveness, especially to the staff mostly. I've given you guys such a hard time and I want to change that.

I will always have this community in my memory forever and I will always remember the good times.

Sincerely,
    JWCuber

Last edited: November 24, 2017
  2. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    Hello Staff,

I have recently made my second ban appeal on Friday, Nov. 24th at 2:15am. I've waited enough time to
    Have the thought that my ban appeal was ignored. I would be glad to hear that the decision is still being made, and that my
    Ban appeal didn't just get swept under the carpet.

Thanks,
    JW

3. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    It has been nine days since I've made my 2nd ban appeal. Please let me know if this is being reviewed still or am I just being ignored?

4. ImDeity

ImDeity

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    ImDeity
    Appeal approved. Ban removed.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.