1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban Appeal for JWCuber

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by JWCuber, October 23, 2017.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. JWCuber

JWCuber

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    JWCuber
    It has been 2-3 days since the time I was punished for the last time, as you all know that I was mistaken for owning the account "Bltmaster" through one of my streams. Before I begin I would like to say to Vershye that
    I am truly sorry for my actions towards you in discord, instead of being mature and try to figure it out, I attacked you. And I apologize for what I did.

This rumor has started when the account Bltmaster got banned, from there on I did not have access to that account as it was not mine. After Bltmaster aka Brandon went broke when he got broken into, he gave me his account to make videos on. Now you guys are already about to hit deny but hear me out.

You guys have been dealing with my attitude every time I react to someone either criticizing or talking false info about me, When I should have privately taken it in /tell when I had the chance, or even report it immediately.

Now I have been banned for countless times and given too many chances for my mistakes I've made when it came to reacting to people aggressively or yell at people in global chat.

At this point you might not feel on how much I thought over my actions, I have been lacking sleep and been worrying and also feeling guilty for what I caused, For the people of ImDeity, I am truly sorry.

I have been meditating on what I did and this really hurts me, I can't even distract myself from thinking about this server, because my horrible actions were brought to light to my best of friends, and to you ladies and gentlemen, I apologize. - I feel embarrassed and guilty.

And also I would like to say thanks to Sephronia, Vershye, Gwenhwar. For giving me multiple chances when I was active on the server, and I owe you guys I huge apology for taking all my chances for granted :(.

If this doesn't get approved, At least you guys that truly care knowing that I have remorse for my horrible decisions.

I may not like a lot of the people of troy or ImDeity in general, but in my heart I love you and if anything happened, you know I would be there for you no matter if you hurt me that day or not. Shout out to Xeaus!

Xeaus has inspired me, I know that sounds like like bs because we both caused a lot of beef with each other
    publicly, But he has inspired me to keep going no matter if I'm failing or not, because there's always a bright side on the other end of the tunnel.

For the players that are about to curse, bash, or cause drama, just remember that there is a difference
    Between pushing boundaries for success and Pushing the Law's boundaries for your own temporary emotional gain.

I promise that this situation will never happen again and that I will never use people's accounts that are banned on the ImDeity server to cause confusion on who owned the account.

Many thanks and love,
    JWCuber :imdeity:

2. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    Hello JWC,

Thank you for taking the time for a very detailed and thought-out ban appeal. I would like to show the respect and give you a feedback that was written with the same effort and show you that we -as staff- reviewed your appeal well.

As you write yourself in your ban appeal, it has been countless times that you have been warned, muted or banned. Whether it was for language or actions on the server. All those times of warnings and premonitions, even explanations and discussions, never lead anywhere. You seemed to have understood what our point was every time and in the end you never showed that you have learned from any incident. All the remorse you were always showing at first, had been forgotten in no time again.

None of us is willing to be fooled with or even being insulted by you anymore. Even if you promise that this is not going to happen again, we do not have the faith in you at this point, because of all the chances you have had so far and insults that came up towards many of my fellow staff members. Therefore, as you already expected in your appeal, your ban appeal has to be denied this time.

BR,
    Gwenhywar

JWCuber likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.