1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Ban Appeal For [Grat18]

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by mas_destruction, January 4, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. mas_destruction

mas_destruction

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    mas_destruction
    I realize that this is not Grat's account, however he cannot access his forum account because it is banned so could not post this, he sent it to me asking if I could post this for him so here it is:

I was banned on the deity server over one year ago. I was originally banned for 14 days for “Trespassing”. I understand why I got this ban, however, I still feel that it was unjust. When I was banned, I was building a town on the server, and being an active respectable player. I was later banned for having been on an alternate account. This account was my best friend, lozengelover, who was over at my house. He logged in to check the PVP event, and the town that my friend Rmar and I had at the time (Shadow).

I have been perma banned for a long time now for bypassing a ban with an alt. This was my friend, and I stick by that story. I’m very sorry for everything that has happened, and I would love to be able to play on ImDeity again. I heard about the reset, and would love to be unbanned so that I can play on the server once again.

In Closing, I’m extremely sorry for all the trouble that I’ve caused. I would love to be granted one last chance on the new map.

I realize that it has been awhile since my last appeal, but I'm hoping that I could get a new start on the new map, thanks for considering,
    Grat18

melvin484, Rmarmorstein and TiitanX like this.
  2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    If he can't get on to post an appeal, then he needs to get in contact with someone that will allow him access to do so. If they don't feel the need to allow it, then there is no need for an appeal by someone else. Especially since that appeal will be invalid.

As for the reason for him being banned from the forums, that was done by Deity for reasons that won't be repeated here, other than those same reasons will get someone a permanent global ban from mcbans.

Trekar_Sil, thejacoborg and asdfjkll like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.