1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban appeal for Grat18

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by grat180, April 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. grat180

grat180

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    grat18
    Hello all,
    I was recently banned from the Imdeity.com server. I was originally Temp banned for 14 days. I understand what it is that i did to deserve the temp ban and I have learned my lesson and will never ever do it again. Now to the perm ban. During those 14 days i had my friend Lozengelover over. He went on the server and went to the events world for the PVP event. Pescotti may have checked the the IP that lozengelover was on and he saw that it was the same IP as mine. Pescotti then told Lozengelover that he was me (grat18) and that if he got off now that there would be no punishment. Since Lozenge goes to private school he headed back to school a few days later. He came home about a week later and went back on the server. Pescotti saw that he was ingame and thought that it was me(grat18). He banned lozengelover for " Alt of Grat18", but i have no alts. I was banned along with Lozengelover because Pescotti thought that i was bypassing my ban. Pescotti may say that he has evidence against me and that i told someone that lozengelover was me. I did tell someone that and i shouldn't have but when I said it I was only messing around being sarcastic. I have learned my lesson and I would like to apologize to anyone that may have been involved in this ban, for any reason at all. This was completely my fault and I know that and i really wish to have a second chance. I love this server to much to risk my time on it with an alt for a 14 day ban.
    Please consider this for an unbanning i really love this server and have most certainly learned my lesson.
    Thank you,
    Grat18

2. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    I am only going to say that I hope this ban appeal is exactly how you want it, because you have fed two or three pretty different stories to different staff members. If you need to take more time to make your ban appeal reflect how you want it, you have some time to do that, but whoever makes the final decision on this will have to sort through this post and the information given by you to other staff members. Whatever lies that were told in the process will be taken into account.

Please wait patiently for a decision to be reached, and thank you for your cooperation.

3. smcallah

smcallah

• Administrator
    In-Game Name:
    smcallah
    No, too many conflicting stories to different people. This is the end of the line.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.