1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Ban Appeal for Dead_Cookie

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Dead_Cookie, July 9, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead_Cookie

Dead_Cookie

I am sorry. I did not know I was not unbanned. I thought I was, so I went on. I was about to leave to check but my friend HonkeeDonkey dared me to stay. I have learned it is stupid to do dares like that. I am sorry, really, really sorry. Please forgive me. I promise to look at your amazing website before I go on. I don't know what I was thinking.

Sincerily,
    xXLostBoyXx

2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    You're appeal was already denied, you can post another one in after a month.

5. Only one ban appeal post should be made by the banned player after the ban. If your ban appeal has been up for more than 24 hours and you feel that it was ignored. Reply to the appeal, do not make another one. If your appeal was denied, you may appeal again after 1 month. Then you may appeal once more after 3 months. You have a 2 week period to post another appeal after the respective 1 month and 3 month waits. If all three appeals are denied, the decision is final.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.