1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Denied Ban Appeal for Dead_Cookie

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Dead_Cookie, June 22, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Dead_Cookie

Dead_Cookie

I did not know I wans'nt allowed to use boatfly. I was using it to help my friends get wherever they needed to go and we were having a great time. I miss this server so will you please forgive me for my sins and let me play on the server again. I promise never to hack again.

2. Dead_Cookie

Dead_Cookie

It's been over 48 hours and I haven't gotten a response. When will it be checked

3. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    When I look up your account, I see fly hacks and a previous alias of "Galaxy_Gangsta" - this account was banned May 7th for fly hacks.
    You were on the server once using fly hacks, got banned, changed your name, and are now claiming you will never hack again. If you would give us some assurances as to why you will never hack again, that can help out.

4. Dead_Cookie

Dead_Cookie

I have changed my name if U needed to know, I wasn't shore if you did. My new name is xXLostBoyXx . I will not hack on the server again because I relised how much trouble it is to you guys and the players. I really miss this server and I hope to not be a problem. so please accept this If you like, I am truly sorry.

Your fan,

xXLostBoyXx

5. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi Dead_Cookie,

Unfortunately it appears you have bypassed your ban by logging in under your new name, xXLostBoyXx, which is against Gameplay Rule #9 HERE.

As SaintThunder said earlier, you've done this before, as Galaxy_Gangsta, and haven't learnt a thing except how to bypass your bans.

Your ban had not yet been decided but you have consistently shown you do not respect the server rules.

APPEAL DENIED

Many thanks,
    Seph

bran_bash likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.