1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for Brandon_148

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Brandon_148, October 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    I assume I was banned by Heinz because he thought I greifed his town again, but I really didn't. If you don’t believe me you can ask Unstoppable or Bluehouseben or CaptainSparkis or anyone else who was on pvp at that time but I was on pvp the majority of the time. The only time I got off pvp was when I got on main to fix my house which only took me about 5 minutes max. And then after that I got on creative the rest of the time to work on my Mansion for the Halloween Build Off. I really didn't grief them or anyone at all today. Just ask the players I told you about or anyone else who was on pvp and there’s your proof. I really don’t want to lose this server, I've made new allies and friends and I don’t want to lose them all because someone blamed me for someone else's grief. Thank You for your time and I hope you take this into consideration.

Last edited: October 5, 2013
  2. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    I swear i Didn't grief them. I went to their town to repair the building . Unless you count breaking a single Grass griefing. He can check his logblock. i didn't grief anything but a grass. I really am not lying. After Heinz said it was done, then I left to my town. then I went to /creative. Check any records or logbook but I really didn't grief anything.

3. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    There was major griefing logblocked by a moderator in Heinz's town that was caused by you, the same time you were already banned by another moderator for a grief you did on a bridge (and you were making fun of in a status post). There was proof that you did it. Given proof, called logs. Two moderators saw the logs. Regarding your attitude towards the first ban and the still "I did not do that!" I am very tempted to just close this appeal with a "denied". Maybe you want to think again? I give you 3 days.

thejacoborg and Brandon_148 like this.
  4. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    Don't deny but what do you mean by I want to think again? This is a honest question. What do I have to do for you to approve? I will literally do anything to get back in the Imdeity world.

5. Goober

Goober

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    EchoedSorrow
    I believe she means to rethink your arguement..

6. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    So I can make a better argument, whats a LogBlock? It would be stupid to say the moderator lied so I need to know what LogBlock is.

7. SweetMaple

SweetMaple

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    SweetMaple
    Logblock is the logs of who destroyed/placed/accessed what blocks and how. It is all recorded by the game.

thejacoborg and Tallpines like this.
  8. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    Yeah. I'm sorry for saying I didn't do that. I don't have the best memory. I did do the bridge and building grief, that is true. And I wasn't trying to make fun of it, I really didn't remember. The reason for my first post was because I thought I got banned for a grief I did yesterday but I see your talking about the grief on the same day off he bridge. My final argument will be in my next post.

When I greifed the bridge and building, I thought that it was ok if I took the blocks from it because they were unclaimed and in the wild. I really didn't take them to be rude, and I didn't take them knowing they would hurt the town. Even though the bridge and building were connected to the town, I assumed they weren't important because they were wild. At the time I greifed this, it was about my first time on main in a
    Long time and I didn't go to spawn to read the rules. Yesterday I went back to rebuild the building I destroyed, but it was fixed. I'll pay back whatever expenses and give back the materials I stole. I understand that what I did was wrong but I'm asking for one more chance, another chance to fix the mess I've made and make amends. I'll never go anywhere near another town(expect my town). Please give me one more chance to redeem myself, I promise that I won't grief another person or town as long as I remain on the server. I know what I did was wrong and worthy of ban but please give me a final chance. I'm not trying to sound like a beggar but I really don't want to lose this great server to my stupid mistakes. To whoever mod or admin reads this, please think about this before you make the final decision. Thank you and I hope this can change your mind.

Last edited by a moderator: October 6, 2013
  9. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    I will give you one final chance. Nevertheless, if you act against the rules again, it will be an unappealable and final ban. Since I read your post carefully I realized one thing: There is one thing you obviously did not understand still! You just do not touch anything on /main you did not build yourself and that is obviously not "natural". I highly recommend to read the rules again here. Now I hope that I will not regret this decision. ~Approved~

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.