1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Ban Appeal for Brandon_148

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by Brandon_148, June 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    If this was a ticket for Grief, I really didn't mean too. Me and Tall were just building a town and from time to time their were mistakes or oddity's in his building so I fixed them. I didn't do any major grief like destroy his house or anything like that. They were small things that I fixed, you can even ask Tallpines if you want. I've never griefed before so I assume it's breaking or changing other players stuff. I really didn't mean to and if I get back in I'll just simply not build near Tall at all to avoid my OCD for fixing stuff. I' really am sorry to Tallpine, and I promise it wont happen again.

maxwell25937 likes this.
  2. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    Tallpines created a ticket for a grief and random placements. You were the only person to show up on the logs. I'll wait for Tallpines to reply to this thread and we can hopefully, get this solved.

3. Brandon_148

Brandon_148

In-Game Name:
    Brandon_148
    The only thing I did was fix up some stuff and on the mountain that Tallpine told me to build I built The Entrance to Olympus but Tall said it was ok to build that.

4. Tallpines

Tallpines

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tallpines
    First, You said all you wanted was Mt. Olympus. I gave you the space, then you decided to make it a floating island above my floating island. Though, you did this without any imput from me. I log on, and see my oak tree covered in dirt, cobble, and wood with a hole through it. Secondly, (June 11) I began working on my dragon sculpture. This morning, I log on to find its face destroyed. I can't think of any purpose for my dragons face to be destroyed, other than greif.
    I never said anything about the Entrance to Olympus.
    Fixing? It looked a lot like greifing to me. And how would messing up my 2K dragon statue be fixing? Or cutting my tree down?
    For this part, I have a few pointers.
    1.) I had told you, and showed you, that I was working on it. 2.) You should never change something someone built without asking. 3.) As an add-on to #2, I never heard anything from you about asking me if you could fix them. It was just a surprise whenever I logged on and saw a door, hole, or random blocks around my structures.
    Thats all I have to say.

ThunderBird80 and Rmarmorstein like this.
  5. Lord__Xemnas

Lord__Xemnas

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Lord__Xemnas
    Your ban is only for 14 days, please read the Ban Appeal Guidelines.
    Appeal closed.

Tallpines likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.