1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban appeal for branc02

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by jdonovin, July 30, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jdonovin

jdonovin

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    jdonovin
    Hello everyone :) I know I was told by the mods I couldn't appeal anymore but I have recently gained control over this account (This use to be my friends) and it was banned for racism. I would like to assure you it won't be a problem while its under my control.
    P.S. I couldn't o this on his Imdeity account because he didn't know the login when he gave me his account. Thanks once again, I hope you agree that the account will be a pleasure around the server while its in my hands.

2. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    Looked into. Be patient please.

3. Gwenhywar

Gwenhywar

• Head Moderator
    • Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Gwenhywar
    I unbanned this account, trusting you after some interrogation and research that it is really yours now. Be sure, if there is any doubt about you being the one playing on this account, the account will be banned again. If the account will get another ban, no matter of which kind, it will be perm banned without a chance to a new appeal. As I told you before the ban reason was too severe to simply forget about it.
    ~Approved~

i_dorkypandaz and Arwenden like this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.