1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Approved Ban Appeal for AmazingAnton123

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by AmazingAnton123, May 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. AmazingAnton123

AmazingAnton123

IGN-AmazingAnton123

I was banned about an hour ago. So me and my friend (Dustyjake3) were messing around building our cinema and while we were talking we began joking around. And saying inappropriate language. We decided to share our joke on to the chat log, which in retrospect was quite an idiotic idea as it got us both banned. So we were joking around saying inappropriate language and some guy (I don't remember his name) was playing along with us. So we thought we were grand. Then another guy said something like "These guys are being weird plz mute" but we brushed it off. Then my friend started going a bit hardcore with the language and in the skype call I was like stop bro. But he didn't. Then he got banned and I was like "what, why?" because I was in shock, it wasn't an actual question though. Then two minutes later I got banned as well. I kept joining back trying to appeal because I didn't know there was another option. Then when the ban finally came through I saw the message say to appeal so now I'm here.

I think I should be unbanned because I have played on creative and am rank 2. And I won't do it again because I really like this server and it's the only place I know where they have a rank up system, which I love. I also didn't know that you would be permanently banned from the server. I thought the worst that could happen was a mute and decided to have a bit of a laugh with my friend. I really enjoy playing on the server, and the people on it are very kind.

So even if I don't get accepted to be unbanned, I'm sorry for being a annoying and inappropriate.

Last edited: May 21, 2016
  2. AmazingAnton123

AmazingAnton123

I havent gotten a reply yet please reply its been 24 hours

3. heinz_gruber

heinz_gruber

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    heinz_gruber
    how strange, normally the appeals are processed much faster, i make it friday the 27th now, be patient and hopefully a staff member will be along soon.

4. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Hi AmazingAnton123,

As this is your first offence, I will give you another chance. Please take the time to reacquaint yourself with our rules HERE.

Do not disappoint me.

APPEAL APPROVED

Many thanks,
    Seph

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.