1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Closed Ban Appeal Craig2602/ Explanation

Discussion in 'Ban Appeals' started by craig2602, October 12, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. craig2602

craig2602

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    craig2602
    Okay before I go on, I know this is a temporary ban until the 13 October 2:35pm and that only a ban longer than 2 weeks should be applied for so therefore you can just deny it if you want. This is more of an explanation of my doings and I will serve the time of my ban.

I was banned for griefing in Kadatheron of the bookshelves in the library. I do not feel this was griefing as I was in the possesion of the town when I did so. I was mayor. Therefore that meant that it was my land, it was town land. I took the bookshelves when I was mayor therefore I had the right to do so It was my town. This is what I was told. Therefore I do not believe this should mean it was griefing.

Again this is not an appeal but more of an explanation but I thought I should still post it in the ban appeal section.

Your Sincerely,
    Craig2602

2. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    Hey craig!

After I banned you, 2 people came to me and they told me the mayor changed 3/4 times last couple of days :p

So I'm sorry for the inconvenience. I'll unban you now and it won't happen again ;)

~Pandy

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.