1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Avatars - why did you choose that one?

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Hallideadly, April 1, 2013.

1. Hallideadly

Hallideadly

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Hallideadly
    First of all, I did search forums for another thread, but I did not find one that directly related to this.

My avatar was created by me. I was going to start a guild on League of Legends and artificial intelligence was going to be the name. My design is quite simple, yet I really like the simplicity as it is easy to understand.. When I look at if for awhile I can almost see arms in the little dude in black,( the I )

While I thought of the concept for league I never did implement it. Now that I use it here, I kinda wish I could have made the head inside the "A" a square shape to represent a minecraft toon.

Enough about my avatar, now why did you choose your avatar, and what does it mean to you?

I hope this thread is legit to be in this section, I apologize if it is not and move it to where it belongs, thanks..:)

2. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    There is no thread like this. Trust me, I know this stuff.

It's too small to see, but I made this screenshot in Call of Duty 4, so basicly a long time ago, I then added "Me" as the gun and "You" as the head of the person who's being aimed at. I quite liked it and I would feel naked without it ;p

P.s. : There are hardly any threads that are il-legit here xD, if it's not ImDeity server related, it's most likely to fit in here :)

3. SonnyBassPlayer

SonnyBassPlayer

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SonnyBassPlayer
    Well, the avatar I'm using now is pretty new.
    In my first days here I think I just used the no avatar option, having my skin's face as avatar, but since my first skin had Steve's face with sunglasses on the hat layer, it showed up just as Steve, and I didn't like that... Than I had a screen of me with armor on a boat at full speed... LOL.
    The avatar I have now is a screen of my skin holding a sword made with NovaSkin, than I searched for a background image of Minecraft, and sticked my skin on that.
    I like it, it's simple and kinda adventurous, and I'm happy I "crafted" it :)

4. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    Well I've actually switched my avatar plenty of times. I either change it to symbolize me and/or what I like. As for this current one, it can mean many different things. Before I got Mod (and still do) I kinda looked up to Vershye. This lead to getting a similar skin to him and I thought the wings in his avatar was cool, so I did the same. After a while, I changed my skin but I still have the same idea of the wings and stuff like that. Its more now based around a 'dark angel'.

Just little personal info: I also like to fly, yes like it a plane, so the idea of wings... yea you get it.

Thats how I got my avatar.

Hallideadly likes this.
  5. totalmoobs

totalmoobs

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    totalmoobs
    Well my avatar is a long but funny story.
    This animal photographer was in the wild filming when he got attacked by a bunch of monkeys, he was filming while it happened and ran away leaving his equipment.
    He came back the next day and got all of his stuff, he went back to his home country and while on the flight home he seen videos of monkeys so what actually happened was that one of them got the camera, picked it up, started looking into it smiling and managed to picture itself.
    So the overall epicness of this monkey, led me to make it my avatar!

Hallideadly likes this.
  6. Fiver26

Fiver26

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Fiver26
    heh, my avatars simple, april fools day

7. theminner304

theminner304

In-Game Name:
    TheClassyBandit
    I've changed my avatar about 6 times now. My current one is of a snapshot from the Battlefield 4 Trailer. I am a huge fan of Battlefield, can't wait till it comes out :D

Trailer link --->

8. Majora_Unmasked

Majora_Unmasked

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    aCrowLookedAtMe
    If you can't guess why I have the avatar I have, there must be something wrong with you.

9. LupusOmegaX

LupusOmegaX

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    LupusOmegaX
    My avatar is super awesome because I made it myself. A couple of years ago, when I first made LupusAlphaX my universal IGN, I was madly into Vocaloid (Google it) so I started looking around for cool looking unofficial ones. Then I found one named Alpha. Thinking about how similar it is to my internet name, and how he's grey (Favourite colour :D), I got my cousin turned him into chibi form! I then made some awesome attachements to it by adding my name in the top right and wallah! The only thing that isn't right about it is how my minecraft skin isn't it (I suck at skinning :p) so if anyone wants to take up the challenge, pm me.

Lord__Xemnas likes this.
  10. Frenchy1

Frenchy1

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Frenchy1
    You should consider upgrading that to a Battlefield 3 screenshot mate.

11. Arwenden

Arwenden

• Senior Moderator
    In-Game Name:
    Arwenden
    Tinkerbell is just awesome. And it became my nickname ingame now, *cough* blame Dotteh! *cough*.

'nuff said~

Hallideadly likes this.
  12. iSquared

iSquared

• Senior Moderator
    • Gold
    In-Game Name:
    iSquared
    I -um- ... It just happened D:

RyanRugenus likes this.
  13. AntonioBarbarian

AntonioBarbarian

In-Game Name:
    AntonioBarbarian
    "Fus Ro Dah!"

My avatar is The Sleeper's head, the "Villain" of Gothic I, as it's my favourite RPG series, though unlike Fallout i don't know ALL of the events, only those in the games, and between them.

Hallideadly likes this.
  14. tran052699

tran052699

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    tran052699
    I chose it because it had a cute panda on it. :3 it means that I'll forever love pandas.

iSquared likes this.
  15. SaintThunder

SaintThunder

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    SaintThunder
    Well, QazzSparkles made this in her spare time and showed it to me, and I really liked it so I put it on. That and I can't look at it without thinking about how helpful and great a person I met in my first week or so on the server, and I like thinking about the beginning here. They were good times where I met and befriended those that I have today, and I won't trade that.

Hallideadly and SonnyBassPlayer like this.
  16. Tallpines

Tallpines

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Tallpines
    I wanted a realistic avatar, soI just picked a sample photo and used it.

17. natza10

natza10

My avatar is just me wearing a suit :p i have so much style :p

18. JuanAdrian1079

JuanAdrian1079

In-Game Name:
    JuanAdrian1079
    Well, the guy who made my avatar, is a friend. And I actually like it, because it has my favorite Pokemon, and my name on it.

19. Messier1994

Messier1994

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    messier1994
    Well, I'm pretty much entitled to United Nations, so I went knight-searching and saw this. Pretty epic.

20. shizukachan

shizukachan

I drew mine :) It's just a simple doodle of me holding a cup of tea, I chose it for my love for a warm cup of orange pekoe or earl grey.

eriqmerc likes this.