1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

Anavasi ~ The Ascending Village

Discussion in 'Towns / Kingdoms' started by LadyVictorious, March 3, 2015.

1. LadyVictorious

LadyVictorious

[​IMG]
    Welcome!

This is the second version of Anavasi, after the first was started on October 16th, 2013 and the main world reset on December 26th 2014. This time, I'm aiming to have a smaller town, with room for more projects to bridge the towns in the kingdom together, while also satisfying my desire to build and challenge myself. Anavasi is situated in the tightly-knit kingdom of Amber, and is located to the East of the server Capital.

Rules & Expectations:
    1) All server rules apply here.
    2) The farms created in the town are for the kingdom, and those who do not replant or fix their trampling of crops, will be contacted. If it's a constant issue then access may become limited to trusted people.
    3) Don't grief or take anything that isn't on your plot(this is already a server rule, but I will re-iterate it).

Inactivity
    1) Inactivity in this town is frowned upon. If you are planning on being absent for over 30 days, please /mail Stephfork or tran052699 to notify them of your absence and when you may return. A sign placed on your plot is also acceptable.
    2) If a resident is inactive over 30 days without warning, you may be contacted by Stephfork or tran052699 with a /mail. You have 15 days to reply to that message. If you don't reply by then, your items and build may be moved to town storage until your return.
    3) Please keep informed of the server policies towards inactive residents!

Plot Pricing
    Plot pricing will vary depending on the area. A plot in a nicer area may cost more than another plot in some place less desirable, but it is expected that the first plot will be free and any additional plots will cost anywhere from 400-600 per plot.

Town Staff
    Mayor(s):
    tran052699, LadyVictorious
    Senior Assistants: Stephfork, Missdollface, Dreggmar
    Assistants: xdysfunktionalx, bryttonmp5, generalmege, Vector360_, Hammerhead27xD

Town Area Projects:
    Town Farm & Tree Farm
    Storage (ongoing)
    Town Castle
    Valley Village
    Moria

Last edited: April 4, 2015
  2. LadyVictorious

LadyVictorious

Reserved for town pictures and pretty things, along with chocolate.

Qazz likes this.
  3. tran052699

tran052699

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    tran052699
    Reserved for clown chocolate salad parties.

Qazz and KiddieWish like this.
  4. Dreggmar

Dreggmar

In-Game Name:
    Dreggmar
    Hello everyone...

Just want to say how glad I am to be a member of Anavasi. As of late I have had quite a bit more time on my hands and you will see me on often. If there is anything I can do to help you be sure to ask. I will be actively recruiting more to help us expand. Maybe we can start a thread here to discuss town builds and plans so while some of us are offline we can still have continued work on projects. Just a thought. Anyway...I am here if needed.

Dreggmar
    (hmm...once again, I need a signature file)

Just curious if anyone in the town uses teamspeak? I remember before the reset I was on occasionally but wasn't sure if anyone here was using. May be a good way to stay in touch during larger builds...My typing can be rough at times. lol

As for the picture post above...if you want I can try to get some screen caps of some of the current buildings up here if you want. Don't want to over step but can try if so. Let me know.

Dreggmar

Last edited by a moderator: March 26, 2015
    Stephfork likes this.
  5. Stephfork

Stephfork

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Stephfork
    We do use TeamSpeak, although the only constant active members on it seem to be Tran & I. If you want to take some screenshots for this thread go for it, just message links to the pictures via a forum conversation with me. I was gonna get some high quality renders up eventually but I wanted to complete some more stuff beforehand. But if you're feeling eager feel free to get screenshots of the valley area, the farms and maybe the town spawn area.

Thanks muchly. :)

dannyotis13 likes this.
  6. Dreggmar

Dreggmar

In-Game Name:
    Dreggmar
    Hehe I guess the convo's will have a small audience. Is there a specific channel for the town? Password protected? Just curious. I may not use a lot but will set it up.

As for the pics I will see what I can come up with, but if I don't like the quality or the angles since I cant fly I may wait for you then. Want it too look good for us too...

Dregg

7. tran052699

tran052699

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    tran052699
    Note to assistants: Please check stats of players (mcbans, and imdeity player stats) before accepting.

How to check mcbans:
    mcbans.com/player/namehere

Stephfork and Sephronia like this.
  8. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Smile for the camera! :confused:

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

9. Stephfork

Stephfork

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Stephfork
    So I've made two conclusions from these pictures, my town looks pretty in your texture pack/shaders and two, my town needs more torches, clearly. :oops:

Sephronia likes this.
  10. kota_man

kota_man

i like your town builds

Stephfork likes this.
  11. Hammerhead27xd

Hammerhead27xd

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Hammerhead27xD
    Apologies to bump this. However, I've left the town as of a few weeks ago.

Good Luck with Anavasi, Stephfork & Tran!

~Hammer

12. Dreggmar

Dreggmar

In-Game Name:
    Dreggmar
    Hello Anavasi!

I have been away for far too long. I still try to check in from time to time...but recently I have made time to stop in and try and get caught up on here. Am working on a home at the moment, a little resource mining, and going to check on some of the town builds to see where we are at...hope I bump into who all is left. Feel free to stop and say hello if you see me on...

May start plans for Christmas decorating at my place... lol

Dreggmar

13. Dreggmar

Dreggmar

In-Game Name:
    Dreggmar
    Also since been away so long can someone update me on a couple things...

I guess my questions would be:
    - Is there talk of a server reset? or things normal at the moment.
    - Are project lists for the town updated at the spawn? or is there a better place for that?
    - Anyone working on anything specific?
    - Also does anyone have some of the odd biome cords for mining world? so not wandering too randomly...

If I think of anything else I will message...

Dregg

14. BarryX15

BarryX15

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    BarryX15
    There is no talking about the map reset, we can expect that this map will survive quite long. I have no knowledge about Anavasi town projects, but the most recent project i took part in is Minibirde's harbor village near HoneyValle, with Minibirde, Stephfork, Blackesy, CiljaW and LogunAJ. For the mining world, you can check the map of the mining world - be aware that there is no Mesa or Ice Spikes biome so red sand or packed ice blocks are not available.

15. Dreggmar

Dreggmar

In-Game Name:
    Dreggmar
    Thanks for the update...

I will check out the Harbor Village after work...if I can find it. Thanks for the mining world map link, that will help TONS...

Dregg