1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

an idea

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by RussianHawk, January 7, 2016.

1. windsormatt1

windsormatt1

In-Game Name:
    windsormatt1
    Yeah I agree we need it to be a ton easier for new players to be able to get a plot and stuff without needing to register. That's where we lose tons of people from as well as they are looking for a different server, voting as well.

2. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Deity puts as much as he can for the server, not on the server. Java is an annoying pain in the butt to code in, so he does as much as possible without it that he can. Therefor registering is required to be able to use the majority of the server. It is not something Deity is going to remove.

He did approve the change for players to join towns without registering, but stipulated that they are ejected by the plugin if they don't register within 7 days. This allows the town to instruct new players easier through town chat or local chat within the town to not clog up the global channels with repeated instructions.

Harry_C, asdfjkll2 and Sephronia like this.
  3. RussianHawk

RussianHawk

i take it that you are talking about java and not javascript. and i heard mc is going to be java free. that should help you.

4. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    Well, just because it is java free doesn't mean that it will be easier to code it.