1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

AFK pool

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by Your_Boyfriend, April 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Your_Boyfriend

Your_Boyfriend

Hey since most of us just leave our game window open and itll keep saying has gone afk the afk pool we can just sit in it and so the afk stuff doesnt go off :D and it just keeps going around and around

2. zoroa_14

zoroa_14

In-Game Name:
    zoroa_14
    I think only admins have access to the "Imdeity is now AFK" command that comes with the Essentials plugin. If that's not what you mean I apologize and will try again XD.

3. Your_Boyfriend

Your_Boyfriend

i know all about essentials what i mean is like if you know what ive been through then you know an afk pool will help out a lot like ive been afk on another server for 10 mins and so it kicks me but i know only staff have permissions but an afk pool is fun so even if we go afk and we want something to do its a good time passer so you can goof around until like your friends get on

4. Trekar_Sil

Trekar_Sil

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Trekar_Sil
    I think this has already been covered, but I can't seem to find the particular post that suggested an afk pool.

My suggestion is if you want to afk, do it somewhere safe. You won't be kicked even if main restarts. The only way you'll be kicked is on your end, be it your java or internet.

If I'm wrong on that last section, feel free to correct me.

BarryX15 and zoroa_14 like this.
  5. Qazz

Qazz

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Qazz
    We used to have an actual "AFK pool", however it was on an old map and has since been removed.

Also, there have been times when I've left my accounts logged in for days at a time and they haven't been kicked or logged off. So no need to worry about it - even over days of time.

But as others have said, this isn't really necessary since afk status is only relevant to people with OP (Deity, smc, Sock, btarb)

asdfjkll likes this.
  6. Hammerhead27xd

Hammerhead27xd

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Hammerhead27xD
    This is correct, Administrators, Moderators and the such only have access to the command.

7. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    If you need somewhere to afk waiting on your friends, then build something in your town. This isn't something that is needed so won't be added as a server feature.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.