1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

A Thorough Nether World Suggestion

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by smcallah, February 12, 2012.

1. policiu

policiu

In-Game Name:
    policiu
    I think it should also cost money to get more item limit like 100 dei for 1 extra stack.

2. Cleotus

Cleotus

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Cleotus
    I love the idea smcallah! People want the Nether mat's to build with.
    I would love to build potions, not for the Main world but for availability in the Mine world. Regen, Fire protection, and Strength potions would be great to have. I know that there is a bug with Splash potions doing damage even on a non-pvp server. If possible, take away the ability to make splash potions and leave the rest.

As for the Nether mat's, if we don't get the Nether, make them available with a shop sign so it is fair for everyone to buy them.

I do like the timed session. For all those that said half an hour, I like the 1 hour time limit. It takes time to navigate the Nether. To find a stronghold that hasn't been torn down already for the bricks will take time. I would also like to take on some blaze for the XP.

Bringing items into the nether shouldn't be an issue. If it is going to be reset, who cares if someone waste's their time building a house there. Just reset it the same time Mine World is reset. If I am going to fight mobs there I really would want my armor and a diamond sword.

As for rotation, I would rather it not be "random" in the sense that you could potentually get in twice a day. I think that once a week for 1 hour would be nice and give more people a chance to get into the Nether. A good way, and suggested in a post, would be to only allow Rank 1 to go in, and make the person pay to get in. Only allow them once a week to access the portal based on requirements (voting, rank, xp, etc.) and it is a timed session.

That's it... Great post!

3. GameBear226

GameBear226

In-Game Name:
    GameBear226
    I dont exactly like the idea of a Mob event nether because a hundred people would sign up and only 25 would get in and some people would never get in even with the 12 hour time limit and people would treat it as a race and die. other than that this is a well put idea and hope to see it impamented.