1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

A new kind of battle.

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by XxNightmare126xX, August 6, 2013.

?

If this was a Daily or reoccuring event, would you participate?

1. Yes, with more work and sanding down, this could be a great and polished event!

93.3%
  2. No, the idea just isn't there. Sorry, but I don't think I can support this.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. No, I just never cared much for the events.

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. Undecided, there just isn't enough here for me to choose yet.

6.7%
  1. XxNightmare126xX

XxNightmare126xX

In-Game Name:
    XxNightmare127xX
    Now, I just want to start with I have no idea what plugins would be needed, coding, or if any of this is even possible or if it's been implemented, thought of, ect. This came to mind while looking at a few war pictures on the homepage.
    Now, my idea still revolves around the idea of a team vs a team, but with a bit more fun twist.

Instead of an all out deathmatch, each side gets a wall and a castle. The castle is the spawn room and is impossible to enter from the other side, the wall is only scalable from the side of the castle. (Blue team wall has stairs in the direction of the blue team castle.) And the keypoint to all this is instead of a static, nondestructive terrain, the objective is to blow up the opposing teams wall and get to a flag, crown, ect inside a "Basement". Upon grabbing the opposing object, that team is the winner.

What will be used for destroying the walls is probably obvious, TNT. Again, I don't know how plugins work and coding, ect ect. But to prevent TNT abuse, make it so only the wall can be damaged and players and other terrain are unharmed.

This is a very, very rough idea I just thought of 10 minutes prior to posting. My hopes is that with the help of the community and staff, the idea can be crafted and molded into another event and one unique to the server.

2. melvin484

melvin484

In-Game Name:
    TwitchyCake
    This is awesome. I dont think it would take that much coding, but it will be complicated.

3. ngennaro

ngennaro

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    ngennaro
    Sounds like castle defense. Couldn't this just be a different subsection of war, like capture the flag. I would like if it was :D

4. mini_munch_miner

mini_munch_miner

In-Game Name:
    mini_munch_miner
    seems awesome"

5. ReconAssault77

ReconAssault77

• Vip
  6. RickyBobby

RickyBobby

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    xRickyBobbyx
    Not bad idea, DeityWar could perhaps be altered into objective matches like mentioned above? Capture the flag, Team Deathmatch, Castle Defence, practically anything really. Gives variety I believe, which keeps people playing.