1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

3 suggestions

Discussion in 'Suggestions / Ideas' started by legoazurp, October 16, 2012.

1. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    Here are 3 suggestions:

1. Potions at deity shop:
    We should have some basic potions like speed, regeneration and fire resitance on lvl 1 for a good price at deity shop

2. Water in mining world
    All classes should be able to place water in mining world to save them from lava, if it is possible to let all classes place water in mining world, then do it please :)

3. Sing-Shops instead of mall:
    Instead of a mall Vendors should be able to place 1-5 sing-shops (depending on level) anywhere they want. This will be more usefull because most Vendors have shops in towns.

2. Koolstir

Koolstir

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Koolstir
    1. I don't know about this one. I would find it fun to use speed potions, etc. But, this is up to Deity.
    2. I don't agree with you on this. Placing water is something that encourages people to become a laborer. Letting all classes place water, would most likely make laborer less popular.
    3.To be true, this will be less useful. Anywhere they want? I think that would get a little hectic, having to /t spawn vesis, then /t spawn Moorbrook. One is good enough, vendors don't need to have more than one. Having one general area for shops is more organized and easier.

3. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    1: I honestly don't care about these pots, I never use them. I like the idea.
    2: It's not possible to let every class place water in the mining world and just laborer's in the main world.
    3: Higher level merchants will be able to make shops where they want, as far as I have heard (old info tough)

4. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    about 2. I ment in mining world, when i step in lava i have 3 seconds to place water on the ground or i will die, no labour can reach me in 3 seconds to save me

5. scoutdog75

scoutdog75

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    scoutdog75
    1) I'm not sure about pots... but seems okay.

2) Don't swim in lava or go mining with a craftsmen :D

3) What Levi Said :p

6. Cathal

Cathal

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cathal98
    I can place water in the mining world But I can't use any other craftsman commands. On main, I've got access to all the Nobility Lord Commands but I can't use water or any of the craftsman commands.

7. Mercer

Mercer

In-Game Name:
    GangstaMercer
    1. I think potions are pretty useless, but ok i guess.
    2. If you dont like not being able to place water... o_O honestly i think you should just change your class.
    3. If the mall gets back up :p... then i still agree with levi.

8. KiddieWish

KiddieWish

In-Game Name:
    KiddieWish
    I find no problem with selling potions (beside the poison, slowness, and other potions of this type) in the Deityshop and I don't like the idea of sign-shops when there will be a mall that'll open soon.

I definitely see what you're saying about the mining world however. I don't like how the class system ties into the mining world. When you're in the mining world, it should be an equal play field between all players. It makes no sense to me to have the class system tie into the mining world when all you do is mine. Just my opinion.

Mercer likes this.
  9. Driver_X

Driver_X

In-Game Name:
    Driver_X
    1. and 3. What Levi said xD

About 2, here is something Sephronia said on another topic, I think it fits here too.

As a labourer, I've been mining obsidian and redstone to differ me from the other miners out there, also with water I can mine easily (water elevators). Imo it is a balancing class advantage over others, as Nobles have over 20k lower prices for town making and such.

Sephronia likes this.
  10. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    Nobles don't have any lower prices in making a town. They have the only price to make a town since only lords can even make towns.

I'm all for people helping others, but at least make sure you are helping with true information.

11. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    I believe placing water in the mining world should just be for laborers. The whole server is based on Kingdoms. The smallest class should be the Noble class as they would be the people who are assistants/Mayors. Next the Vendor class, being able to selling/buying items. And finally laborers, should be where the major of the server lies, they build, the whole point of Minecraft. Seeing that at the moment Vendors dont have many perms, 90% of the server should be in the Laborer class.

And if you eventually make it to all classes can place water, it should be for a higher price like 50 dei per place. That way is helps the economy level out the money on the server.

12. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    mining world is diffrent than the rest of the server, it is a map that is being reseted regularly. All classes go to mining world to get stuff and all should have the same rights, abilities and protection.

13. eltono999

eltono999

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    eltono999
    I think what everyone is missing here is that Deity cant code it so everyone can place water. And if he can, it's very difficult. This is why creative is the same.

14. Pescotti

Pescotti

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Pescotti
    But the main point is to limit the other classes. There are suppose to be more Laborers than any other class. This small perk, could turn some minds to the Laborer class. But my final opinion on this matter is that ONLY Laborers should be able to place water.

15. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    If the mining world is hosted on another server (what it is), the other server should have it's own plugins installed, mcmmo and some other plugins are interracting between servers (wich btw is genius ;) ) the classes plugin should not interract between servers, in fact it should be turned off compleatly in mining world, you have no use for it there. You can't make a city there, you can't sell there and you have no need for building beccause the world is resseting.

16. Vershye

Vershye

• Senior Moderator
    • Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Vershye
    The class plugin does need to be on the mining server. Craftsman class interacts with mcmmo to give that class more drops.

17. Driver_X

Driver_X

In-Game Name:
    Driver_X
    Yea, forgot that detail! :p

But Nobles had ~30% reduction for plot claim (for towns) and Mayors/Assistants earned some Dei as they were online (according to their town size). Dunno if that changed now...

What I meant is that Nobles have reduced spends.