1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

1st year thread

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by Trekar_Sil, February 16, 2015.

1. Trekar_Sil

Trekar_Sil

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Trekar_Sil
    It seems today's the day to do my first and only 1st year thread. Why only? It's not like I'm going to post another 1st year's thread am I? Didn't think so! :p

Honestly I'm quite overdue for my 1st year thread. I originally started on this server as Hydralis (Joined: November 4, 2013), for any who remember. At the time I wasn't quite into minecraft and so was borrowing my younger brother's account. At some point he wanted his account back and was willing to pay for my own. Boom! Trekar_Sil was born. I'm terrible at choosing names and everything I wanted was already taken, so I took a random name I'd conjured from a DayZ (Arma II) server I was playing on, and here we are.

Prior to ImDeity, I wandered around with my core group of gaming buddies, playing on pvp realms and causing general mayhem (within the rules of course). I got tired of having to constantly start over and rebuild, however, such is the way pvp servers work, even if you hide well. I was invited to ImDeity by one of bryttonmp5's group, a player who no longer is on the server, krumbykake. To be honest, after a mildly rough start, I feel as if I'm home. I may have missed out on a couple of years and map resets, and I may not be on the best of terms with all of you, but there's no better group of players and staff that I've come across yet. I'd like to say I'm here to the end!

Now for special recognition. If you didn't make this list, don't take it personally, either you recently made acquaintance with me, or I plain forgot and need a kick in the rear to remember. ;)

Sephronia: Who else to be first on my list? My buddy and ingame spouse, at least according to Zilton (no I'm not the mom!). I don't recall how exactly we met, but we've been insepharable ever since. Yeah we butt heads often and there are times you creep me out with your cuddly talk (no more Hobbes!), but there's no one here I'd rather spend my time playing minecraft with. Hide your cats!

krumbykake: I know you won't be here to read this, I have other ways of getting your attention! Here's your special recognition that you deserve.

dannyotis13(or whichever of your damn alts is the original): Bud, it's been a very rough patch, and I'm sorry for my part in it, but I hope we're on our way to being friends again. You deserve to be here as much as any.

Stephfork: How can the fork not be here? She gave me my 2nd home on the server after leaving GreeNine on the old map. You're an amazing builder and a sweet, friendly individual. What? Not Sassy? Course not you rolling pin smacking rhubarb muncher!

BarryX15: I joined your town relatively late into the age of the last map, and I'm glad I was able to be a part of your town, even for a short while. You're an incredibly helpful, insightful and masterful builder, if a tad bit grumpy.

totalmoobs: Mate we had a rough start, but we're cool now yeah? Wish you were around more. Quit suiciding from high places!

QazzSparkles: I also made your acquaintance late last map, and first impression on Teamspeak is who is this little turd that swears like a sailor in the presence of those older than her and with such ease? Little did I know what I was in for. You're a heckuva duck, don't quit. Literally and figuratively. I'll drag your butt back here quicker than you can protest.

FrauDummkopf(Medic): Met you about the same time as Qazz. You're quite the hermit, and I worry about ya sometimes, always a pleasure to see you pop up in /ot with some random thought. And yes, you're a tad bit crazy, but it makes you who you are. :D

heinz_gruber: you only recently left, I miss you bud, I know you'll see this, so know you were something special to me, now crank that Wagner loud and proud!

Honorable Mentions:

minibirde
    bryttonmp5
    All the old Veligrad members, you know who you are!
    Majora_Unmasked

Zilton

Special Thanks:

Special thanks goes to ImDeity and the staff for creating and maintaining this server over the years. I know I may moan and complain with the rest of them, and not agree with you 100%, but there's no better staff out there, and I thank each and every one of you for putting up with me...if I was in your shoes, I may have had less patience. :p You guys and gals are what make this server successful.

I think that's all for now, again, if I missed anyone, don't take it personally. Have a free hug, and if I crack a few ribs, sorry!;)

2. dannyotis13

dannyotis13

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    WonderChildd
    Im happy to put all of it behind us :D
    Happy 1 Year dude

Trekar_Sil likes this.
  3. Sephronia

Sephronia

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Sephronia
    Really...? You didn't think you'd sneak that one past me did you?

Glad to see you made your first year, buddy. Hopefully many more years ahead, if I don't ban you ;)

Many thanks,
    Seph

Qazz, Trekar_Sil and EmotionOfRage like this.
  4. Goober

Goober

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    EchoedSorrow
    Man I just can't get any friends </3 happy one year, mate.

Trekar_Sil likes this.
  5. Trekar_Sil

Trekar_Sil

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    Trekar_Sil
    Knew I was forgetting someone. :p

Goober likes this.
  6. totalmoobs

totalmoobs

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    totalmoobs
    Course were cool buddy, congrats on your 1 year man. And you cant stop meh!

7. Stephfork

Stephfork

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Stephfork
    Totally unacceptable that I haven't posted here yet. Anywho, congrats on a year+ here, you honey oat, asparagus head! Thanks for some memories and fun times and I hope you stick around into the distant future, friend!

Trekar_Sil likes this.