1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

1 year of deity

Discussion in 'Kingdoms General' started by thecrazyman11, December 4, 2012.

1. thecrazyman11

thecrazyman11

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    thecrazyman11
    SO, it has been one year since I joined imdeity last winter. It’s been fun and all, plus I had my ups and downs throughout this virtual world we call minecraft. Now, most of you don’t know me. I am thecrazyman11 in game and zachary1171 on the forums. I am an active member having around 800 site posts. I am 13, and a resident of the town Buena Vista. I never played on classic and can barely remember what was going on when I joined. Most likely around 70 people. Old spawn, feather flying plugin, towny, railway, yeah.
    Now the story. Note I can’t remember stuff so well so correct me if I’m wrong. I finally figured out multiplayer and was ready to play. I first joined while I was looking on a server page looking for a good server. Imdiety appealed to me by spleef, mob arena, towny, no whitelist and 500 slots. I typed in the ip address, and my adventure began. First was the challenging starter maze. At first I raced through it like an idoit. That got me no where. So I read all the signs and got all the questions right. I got teleported to the main world. Never have a seen a more beautiful castle. I could not compete because at the time all I could build was a box. Then the first reset happened to me but I could care less .Ok so can’t remember a lot from then but I ran around the main world, used the rail system a lot and lagged out my computer. Moving on to my first town. Nixonville ran by bremmer2222. He was mayor at the time along with assistant M3YH3M11 and bowzer81. The night I first joined, I stayed up to 11 building a cobblestone castle and joking around. Both of them went inactive shortly after. I also met a guy named minefaces there. He was nice and we had a lot of parties. Sometime in February I got banned for an offensive skin, I would have been global banned but smcallah appealed to my request and I returned in 7 days. Back to nixonville, I meet some guys who came to my town because they were using it as a shortcut to Buena Vista. I looked into that town but I didn’t think I would move. Mayhem11 gave me his house shortly after and all I did was mine for a while until I finally decided to move to Buena Vista. It was tough saying goodbye but eh, I needed a better house. This is where I kind of screwed up. Before I left nixonville, I forgot to unclaim my plot or leave the town. I got my plot in Bv, but I kept my plot in nixonville, I wanted to turn that into a restaurant but the plan fell through. Buena Vista, my final and current town. I met so many friends and had such a great time. My house there was a pre-built townhouse. It was the first house on the block and it was a nice house. Next comes a giant event in my journey. Party Island. Me, nohats (who is my best friend on the server) moonlamb (another friend) and juanadrian (friend) built party island in 5 days. It was a challenge but we had a blast constructing it. The party on Friday was a success, with around 30 people attending and a 2000 dei profit. We had the Bv back to school bash and another party later. After Party Island, I started doing a lot of town work helping out the assistants and building many houses. 1.3 update was just around the corner. I couldn’t wait for books. I and _martusss_ went into business as imdeitys first Book Company. We planned 5 books and none of them came out. I worked hard but couldn’t find the time to copy over 50 books and pay for a bookstore. The business went under and I never sold it but it’s still up for grab. I did a lot of town work and other stuff. I bought my second house for 2k. It was a party house with a hot tub, pool table, TV, basketball court and the whole nine yards. Ok the second reset I experienced came and I was devastated. All the work. Gone. I mined for days on end to fund the new Buena Vista. It was a hard task but we pulled through with hopes and dreams. I got the first residential plot and built the same townhouse I had before the reset. I couldn’t build the party house that was too hard. Ok so many days of building and whatnot. Also I tamed an ocelot and got a Siamese cat. He lived for about a month until someone killed him. Then my house got corrupt so I didn’t login for a while. I made a breakthrough after that. I finally installed a mod, optifine. Minecraft was never so smooth. I was happy as can be. Next we planned for Party Island 2.0 but we had other tasks so yeah here we are. Today, well actually I typed this last night in word but it’s been a year and I love all of you guys, you entertain me after school, but before diner, and on the weekends
    Special thanks to
    Nohats- best friend on server
    Moonlamb- friend
    Juanadrian -friend
    Mr_sterling- friend, best mayor
    Charfrog- friend
    Bilko- friend
    Imdeity- awesome server
    Smcallah- you unbanned me for a reason I don’t even know
    Minefaces- friend
    The_yogz- king!
    Everyone in the 2nd and 3rd generation Buena Vista
    Everyone else on this server!
    * i never joined imdiety.com until Jan 3rd but the server on the 4th

queenofheart3, legoazurp and Nohats like this.
  2. Nohats

Nohats

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Nohats
    Congratulations crazy! I hope your time on Imdeity and in BV was well spent and you can continue to be a great friend and citizen of BuenaVista. Thank you so much for your dedication on need for fun.

3. ttfallston

ttfallston

In-Game Name:
    ttfallston
    Congrats on your one year! You have always been a good friend to me.

4. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    Congrats on 1 year!

5. Lord_Aquarius

Lord_Aquarius

In-Game Name:
    Lord_Aquarius
    Grats on 1 year personwhohasthesamebirthdayasme!

6. JuanAdrian1079

JuanAdrian1079

In-Game Name:
    JuanAdrian1079
    Congratulations crazy on your 1 year anniversary!

7. legoazurp

legoazurp

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    LEGOAP
    congratulations

8. Sup13

Sup13

Congratz on 1 year , now target for 2 years.

9. strydier

strydier

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    strydier
    Wall of Text hits you for 567, 349 points of damage.

Nohats and XxShamWowGIxX like this.
  10. Nohats

Nohats

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Nohats
    I think strydier is pointing out that you didn't organize your paragraph very well if you didn't pick up on the crazyman

11. thecrazyman11

thecrazyman11

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    thecrazyman11
    ohh. well were learing bout myths now, not paragraphs