1. Play on the ImDeity Minecraft Multiplayer server -- Goto the "Multiplayer" section of Minecraft and type "mc.imdeity.com" to join!
    Dismiss Notice

1 Year Anniservary on Imdeity

Discussion in 'General Discussions' started by Gawkan, October 26, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Hey all imdeity members, I just like to success myself on playing 1 year on imdeity.

Imdeity has been a really ace server for me and it has made me have fun throughout my 1 year. It also been so addicting with tons of stuff to do like trade with others, do projects and chat to the wonderful imdeity community and staff, that why you can see I have been on it for 1 year.

Yes a story head -

I was playing single player on Minecraft and never really knew about Premium Multiplayer, I thought the classic multiplayer was the only online part and didn't know classic was free. Yes I was a noob I only got Minecraft like 2 or 4 weeks before I joined Imdeity. My friend said I shall look for an ace server and he said go on imdeity.com on mutiplayer in your launcher. So I found out about the premium mutiplayer and went on Imdeity.
    My friend (Dannypett) was in the mining world so I went to him and we set off into the world, we didn't know what to do. He complained there was no tpa and I didn't mind. We also thought it says you can't build and we see building so like noobs we built anyway and didn't know it resets.
    The next day I thought I like the server I go on again, my friend didn't and from what I remembered he looked for more servers.
    I saw arkon204 recruiting for the town Bonobo. I said can I join? He said saw come to Bonobo spawn. So I went to Bonobo (back then you got invited ingame but had to have an account on webstie) He said read rules and tell me when your done. It said go on imdeity.com website and sign up then put code you get ingame. So I did exactly what it said and made a website account called Gawkan but never used it, I only did it so I can join Bonobo. Arkon204 then added me. Him and smcallah showed me a plot and told me to claim it. (It was free :D)
    I then had my very own protected plot in the town and like any noob I built a cobble house (beyonance didn't know about stone, stone brick, etc)
    My friend then decided come back on imdeity after the news of joining a town then I recruited my friend and got him a plot giving me a bonus of 250 dei for recruiting someone. ;) (Not near my house, no space)
    Later on my neighbour moved out and it said plot forsale - 0 dei so I claimed it and entended my house :D Well I made a shop on bottom floor and house on top. My friend helped me with shop and we tried selling cobble and wood which did not go good. (tried sell cobble 6 dei a stack, people said it goes for 1 dei but I sold for 6 dei so i can teleport back to my town for 5 dei)
    Until Gawkan as a noob did something stupid he really regrets in the town and got sent to jail. (Didn't really understand the rules that well)
    He waited his time out and was at spawn with minus like -200 and I wasn't in the town Bonobo anymore :( (Note off story a minute, if you reading this smcallah, I do really regret and wish I wasn't stupid so sorry smcallah)
    I then went find a new town whhile my friend stayed in Bonobo and I found a town (forgot name :p) A guy called Urba was mayor and got yet another free plot and built a wooden house with help from others. Until therealforte was now mayor and there was no assitants. I spoke to therealforte and he said he bought the town (note still kind of a noob). I said can I be assitant? He actually said yes and promoted me. I then learnt the town commands and helped him out by recruiting whilst he improved the town. I did a good job with recruiting, adding people in and giving people plots. In spare time I also put auctions ingame up (was a vendor at time) to raise dei for my own town.
    Sadly 2 weeks later the reset was announced and then it happened and I had 5k and ended up with like 300 dei with no town again. After the reset I decided raise dei again for own town and since there was no towns created yet or open for recruitment I went into the wild and found a guy called karl who let me say in his unoffical town which was underground and we had great fun till mean greifers came and kept wrecking it so I got fed up and left, asking once again anyone towns recruiting with free plot. Festeringskull added me to wraught and gave me a free house which was kind of him. I liked the house and then dannypett joined wraught and got free plot as well. Afterwards I wanted live next to dannypett so he said you can swap plots and live next to him. I got 2 plots while I was transferring, (when finish transferring I had give my first plot away) Dannypett was been a pain as a neighbour so I stayed in my old house and sold my 2nd plot to someone (maybe arkon204 or scoutdog) (Sorry fester if I kind of scammed you if your reading this) Dannypett went inactive and I asked for his house since I am his best friend and got his house for free. Made it into a s hop, but got bored and sold my shop. I kept my first house. I then decided donate 25 dollars and got vip to help the server and have 12k to raise for my town. I then ended up with 34k or something like that and a kind guy called maxwell came along and said I buy the town if you show me the spawn you built. He then bought the town for like 35k and I decided become lord and I was mayor of the town and maxwell was co mayor and we made quite a wonderful town with some nice residents who we made assitant (2mad, wild_ice, driver_x, onyxwaffle). Couple months later I got fed up with Minecraftia and made like over 100k on Minecraftia and trading, etc and created a town called Vestige
    Another reset then came a week later and we was all quite sad as we only started vestige (me, maxwell, wild_ice, cathal98, sommera99, orangey123.
    To be truthful I was going to leave but decided as first make a save vestige campaign and it succeeded, sommera99 donated and got gold donator and gave me 25k and maxwell got 25k back from his gold donator he already had and gave me 25k and I created Vestige and decided to stay with imdeity :D. We then built up the spawn again exactly as we did before we reset and we are doing a wonderful job with Vestige (me, cathal and sommera the main ones doing spawn) dcarbon (our new assitant) doing terraforming and I started doing roads and plots whilst sommera started our spleef arena yesterday (25th october 2012) ) So far that the end of the main things I done on Imdeity and guess what I am still carrying my imdeity life on and staying here as long as I can :D

ImDeity, tchand, Rmarmorstein and 4 others like this.
  2. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Now I like to thank some people for making my year ace (even though I staying, it still nice to mention them since they made me stay)

Imdeity - Creating an ace server
    Dannypett - For getting me join imdeity (but sorry I like say this, since you may wonder why he not mentioned near the end, we now hate each other)
    Arkon204 - recruiting me and helping me out in my first ever town and for been a nice guy
    Smcallah - For been a great mayor of Bonobo and creating a wonderful town
    Urba - Recruiting me to your town (sorry forgot name but it was a nice town)
    Therealforte - Been yet another great mayor of the town when bought it off him and I like thank you for giving me assitant, you gave me the inspiration of making my own town.
    Festeringskull - Recruiting me to wraught and been a kind mayor
    Brownwool - for been a nice friend in wraught
    Scoutdog - For been a nice guy, we had good chats when we had them.
    thejacoborg - for been a cool guy and had good chats with you in wraught
    maxwell25937 - for been a true ace friend and keeping at my side in Minecraftia and vestige helping me out to make it and run it.
    stc12345678910 - for been helpful while it lasted in Minecrafita, sorry it didn't work out later on in Minecraftia
    2mad - for been a kind good friend and helping me out in Minecraftia with builds, etc and we had good chats together in town chat and hope we still chat sometimes even if your not in vestige
    onyxwaffle - he was a great friend and builder, too bad he left imdeity but still like mention him since he was one of the best builders in Minecraftia
    wild_ice - for been a kind good friend and helping me out in Minecraftia with all sorts and we had good chats together in town chat and you should get online more and we can carry on having good times in vestige.
    driver_x - for been a great builder in Minecraftia and helping me out with builds, etc
    cathal98 - i first met you from a classic server where we had fun till I never saw you again till bang I randomly see you on imdeity and you joined minecraftia. Also thanks for all your help with vestige and hope you stay with us and keep doing what you doing.
    sommera99 - thank you for supporting me to make vestige and now thanks for helping me in vestige hope you stay with us for a while and carry on helping. Also can't wait to see spleef arena ;)
    orangey123 - You been kind helping with jobs in vestige even if it small jobs it still helping us and we are glad
    dscarbon - I only met you recently and you already yet assitant in vestige, keep up with the ace terraforming work and thanks for all your kindness with donations, etc. Also wish I met you ages ago since you are a great guy
    vanzeben - I didn't get to know you till quite a while but now I know you, you are a great developer anda great guy. I remember getting excited when I said hello and you said hello back since you are/was an admin. Too bad your are gone wish you would come back.
    Lord_aquarius - you been a kind great friend to me and thanks for helping find out a town name and vestige is a great name.
    laurie1000 - I remember you giving me my first message on my profile even if it only said first and we have had some good chats, wish we can have more in future
    luv_is_everythin - You have been a really beauitful kind girl, I am glad I met you on classic and miss our old times.
    queenofhearts3 - You have been funny and we currently had some good times messing around on imdeity like running about with randomguy896 and playing games, chatting, etc
    ryanrugenus - great friend and we have had good chats.
    kiddiewish - for been a so funny moderator
    isquared - for been a cool panda moderator
    Gwenhywar - for been a kind senior moderator
    leviathan_ziz - for been a cool senior moderator
    king_of_pandas - for been just a funny random panda which is me, yes if you met king_of_pandas it is me. I did it for a laugh :p
    Mrdotpredator - We had some cool chats and awesome trades together
    joklikolai - I remember when we first met, you said next person to sigh in will be my bff so I signed out and signed in and we became good friends for a while and had nice chats, trades and you was kind trying help with offlimitgames
    Major pickle - random guy who begged to become on a list even though I don't know him
    tchand - You was a cool and kind friend on Minecraft classic and saw you sometimes on premium. You was the first to review my first build for promotion on my thread and even then later on you promoted me :D
    skullsnipe - When I first started classic, you helped me out and even copied and pasted my first actual build which I did not post though :p (Even though you did not put me on yours, still thanks for your help :p)
    Kill3rtaco - Again another classic member/staff who was also cool and funny, I still remember trapping you in that box in cara world which was so funny and I even put tnt, etc on your box lol :D
    Diddover - We did not really chat much but still I like thank you since you was the one that gave me moderator (even though I turned it down later on since I play imdeity premium too much :confused:)
    qscokn - You was again another great classic friend and it was sad you left even though real life comes first :(
    shai12345 - You was funny at times with random stuff you did there and then which made also some good times like the random golden child thing whatever that was about :p
    l0rd23 - we had some bad times were we had arguments but also some quite good times and a laugh

(Edit: I put some of my classic friends or people I like thank from classic)
    If I missed anyone else which made my imdeity life great so far please say.

Kind Regards
    Gawkan

P.S wow I been writing this for like 1 hour, trying remember the good times, etc :p

3. Johndahbomb

Johndahbomb

• Sponsor
    In-Game Name:
    Johndahbomb
    Congrats on sticking with it and enjoying Minecraft with us. :)

Gawkan likes this.
  4. LlamaWithAGun

LlamaWithAGun

• BANNED
    In-Game Name:
    LlamaWithAGun
    Happy Birthday!!! Here is a random screen print of you looking red hot! 2012-10-17_12.36.15.png

5. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Thanks john :D

Llama :p

6. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    But you couldn't afford proper grammar and spelling for me :(?

mbonachea and Bilko like this.
  7. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    sorry levia it taken me over a hour to do and I kind of made myself late to a college lesson for writing it all :p

But I edit it now

Leviathan_Ziz likes this.
  8. Leviathan_Ziz

Leviathan_Ziz

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    Leviathan_Ziz
    Yaysies :D!

Gawkan likes this.
  9. RyanRugenus

RyanRugenus

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    RyanRugenus
    :p Grats on 1 year :3 and Yes we do have good chats :)

Gawkan likes this.
  10. maxwell25937

maxwell25937

• Diamond
    In-Game Name:
    maxwell25937
    Congrats Gaw for being here for a year :) It's always been a pleasure chatting with you working and creating 3 great towns even though old vestige didn't last very long :)

Gawkan likes this.
  11. MrDotPredator

MrDotPredator

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    MrDotPredator
    No MrDotPredator??? o_O What about all those awesome trades we had and all those chats we had? I was in Wraught too y'know ;)

Gawkan likes this.
  12. 2mad

2mad

In-Game Name:
    2MAD
    Gratz Gaw :)

Gawkan likes this.
  13. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    Thank you Ryan, :D

Thank you Max. Yea first vestige did not last because of the reset :confused:

Sorry Mrdot didn't know you was in Wraught :p Was you in it between january and march 2012? Also I guess yea we did, I add you ;)

Thanks 2mad :D

14. queenofheart3

queenofheart3

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    QueenOfHearts3
    <3 awww Happy 1 year anniversary* your the best gawkan :D

15. LlamaWithAGun

LlamaWithAGun

• BANNED
    In-Game Name:
    LlamaWithAGun
    I'm so llama ur gunna add me too? :D N we have shtupid chats :p

16. Gawkan

Gawkan

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    Gawkan
    lol only a couple :p

17. LlamaWithAGun

LlamaWithAGun

• BANNED
    In-Game Name:
    LlamaWithAGun
    :D

18. 4Pool

4Pool

• Vip
    In-Game Name:
    4Pool
    well i was in wraught aswell and made a skyscraper in town next to the church but anyways ILUVU and congratz on the 1 year on this ace server....:)

Gawkan likes this.
  19. bobby

bobby

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    stc12345678910
    Congrats gaw :)

Gawkan likes this.
  20. Cathal

Cathal

• Gold
    In-Game Name:
    cathal98
    Happy 1 year anniversary :) We had good times in /tc and planning Vestige, I hope you stay for another year too :p

Gawkan likes this.
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.