Creative Rank Up
PlotsThere are few limits to plots:
- You can only have one plot per rank
- You can only build on the plot that corresponds to your rank
Plot Rank Sizes
Rank 1 - 32x32
Rank 2 - 48x48
Rank 3 - 64x64
Rank 4 - 128x128
Rank 5 - 256x256
Rank 6 - 512x512
Creative Build RestrictionsThese build restrictions will result in an instant rejection of your creative plot and/or clear/unclaim of your plot. These are for all rank plots, additional restrictions, if needed, will be added later for specific ranks:
- 2d pixel art/sprites
- Player skins/skins in general/most statues
- Redstone contraptions or if redstone is a primary part of the build. (simple redstone doors, redstone as a decoration(blood), etc are acceptable)
- Rainbows/nyan cat
- Parkour courses. (If parkour is built into a normal build so it doesn't look like just a parkour course it might be considered.)
- Generic box houses. Try to put a little creativity into it.
- Low labor/cost items are not wanted, such as cobblestone, dirt, too much wooden planks.
- Excessive use of Items Frames is not allowed. It causes extreme video lag.
- No Hate/Phallic symbols/other offensive builds (Bannable). This is a family friendly server.
- All builds need to be your own. You can not copy other's work and claim it as your own. That doesn't show your creativity, just how well you can steal.
Please note that you can still build these. We aren't saying you are not allowed to build them (however, some of them aren't allowed, i.e. Hate/Phallic symbols/other offensive builds), but if you do build them, your plot will basically be ignored.
Rank 2+ build informationBuilds after Rank 1 will be judged to a higher standard as they go up the Rank scale, so don't be discouraged if yours is rejected. Read the comments in the rejection mail and take appropriate steps to improve.
Rank 2+ builds need to be something different than something you built for a previous Rank. A larger version of the same or similar build isn't considered different. (Example: Rank 1 build - Single tower with 2 keeps. Rank 2 build (rejected) - Single tower 3 times the size with 7 keeps. Rank 2 build (accepted) - Full castle incorporating similar towers.)
Landscaping - While nice, landscaping should be incorporated into the build rather than being the main focus of the build.
Interiors - These are required to be included for all builds after Rank 1. Includes both flooring, furniture and decorations.
Use of plot space - Most, if not all, of the available space on the plots need to be used in some way towards the build. (This does not include a third of the plot being punched with bonemeal or filled with water/lava just to put something there).
These restrictions can and will be updated periodically. It is your responsibility to keep up to date with them.