- A list of all the current Kingdoms:
- This will show the information about your current Kingdom:
- This will show the information about another Kingdom:
/kingdom info [Kingdom-name]
- To talk in the Kingdom chat:
/kingdom chat [Message]
- To leave the current Kingdom you belong to, if you are not the king/queen:
- To deposit money into your current Kingdom's bank:
/kingdom deposit [Dei-amount]
- To deposit money into another Kingdom's bank:
/kingdom deposit [Kingdom-name] [Dei-amount]
- To join a Kingdom, as a Town:
/kingdom join [Kingdom-name]
- To turn up a map to see where relative towns are located:
/kingdoms map [On/Off]
- List of Kingdom's prices related to towns:
- To see a list about the kingdom/towns/resident:
Kingdom Staff Commands
The Kingdom Staff Council only consists of the mayors of all towns that are part of the kingdom.
- Added a
/kingdom rename [new-name] command. Only for kings/queens. Costs 5000 dei
- To create a Kingdom:
/kingdom create [Kingdom-name]
- To remove a town from your Kingdom:
/kingdom remove [Town-name]
- To take money out of the Kingdom's bank:
/kingdom withdraw [Dei-amount] (King/Queen only)
- To see the Kingdom's request list:
/kingdom request list (King/Queen only)
- To accept a joining request:
/kingdom request accept [Request-ID] (King/Queen only)
- To deny a joining request:
/kingdom request deny [Request-ID] (King/Queen only)
- The King/Queen: He/She is the owner and caretaker of the Kingdom. He/She has control over all facets regarding the Kingdom.
- The Mayor: He/She is the owner and caretaker of the Town. He/She has control over all facets of the Town and has access to all town permissions/commands.
- The Co-Mayor: He/She is the second in charge. He/She has access to all town permissions and rules alongside of the Mayor.
- The Senior Assistant: He/She is a more experienced member. He/She has access to all town permissions and is in charge after the Mayor and Co-Mayor.
- The Assistant: He/She is a trusted member. He/She has access to edit all plot permissions with some of the plot commands.
Page List · History