Commands For Town Staff
Town Staff Commands
- To create a town with you as mayor:
/town create [Town-name]
- The command
/town distancetells you how far you are from the edge of a town.
- To claim a new town plot:
- To unclaim a town plot you are standing on:
- Kicking a resident from your town:
/town kick [Player-name]
- To eject a player from your town:
/town eject [player-name]. The player cannot enter the town again until server restarts. You cannot eject server staff, the king, or any resident of the town. Only town staff can execute the command.
- Changing your town board:
/town set town-board [Message]
- To change the default plot price of the town:
/town set plot-price [Amount]
- This will change the town spawn location:
/town set spawn
- Mayors can rename their town by
/town rename [new-name]. The renaming costs 5,000 dei.
- This will restrict players to spawn in your town to residents only or not:
/town set public [on/off]
- To withdraw money from the town's bank:
/town withdraw [Dei-amount](Senior Assistants+ only)
- To promote a town resident to a staff rank:
/town promote [Player-name]. Only Lords+ can be Mayors or Co-Mayors of towns above Village rank and there can be a total of three Co-Mayors.
- To demote a town staff to a lower rank:
/town demote [player-name]. Senior Assistants can demote Assistants, Mayor can demote all.
You can and will be punished if the server staff feels you're abusing any commands.
- To add a town warp:
/town warp add [Warp-name](Senior Assistants+ only)
- To remove a town warp:
/town warp delete [Warp-name](Senior Assistants+ only)
- Set whether a warp is public or private
/town set warp [Warp-name] [private|public](Senior Assistants+ only)
- Town staff can set a warp to private by doing
/t set warp warpName private
- The public/private warp status is displayed via colors on the
/t warp listcommand.
- Viewing a town's public warps can be done via
/t pwarp list townName.
- Warping to a town's public warp is done like so
/t pwarp townName warpName.
Newly created warps will default to public.
Town AddTo add someone to the town ingame mayors and senior assistants type
/t add [name]. The player must be within 10 blocks while the command is typed and within 150 blocks of their town spawn. The player can
/deny. The player will be kicked from town if they do not register within 7 days, if that happens player and mayor get a mail. The player cannot claim plots until they've registered.
Do not send requests to players if you haven't talked to them yet. Abuse of the command will be punished.
Plot Selling & Claiming
- To claim a plot for yourself, if it is set for-sale:
- To unclaim your plot on which you are standing:
/plot unclaim(Assistants+ can do this command for every town plot)
- To set a plot for-sale with the default price:
- To set a plot for sale with a custom price:
/plot fs [Dei-price](Assistants+)
- To remove the sale of a plot:
- To see a list of all plots that are owned by a certain resident
/plot list [resident].
- To get guided navigation to a specific plot of a resident, type
/plot navigate [resident] [plot-id]:
- Must do the command with an empty hand (not holding anything in game)
- You will be given a compass that will point to the center of the requested plot
- Head towards the compass until you're there.
- If you change your mind and want to cancel you can just drop the Compass or switch inventory spots and it'll be deleted.
- Punch the air with it to have it tell you how far you are from the destination.
- To get info about the plot you are on, type
/plot infoThis shows you info about the town, resident, pvp, mob spawning, for sale, price, permissions.
- To see the plot info for a special plot ID, type
/plot info [plot ID].
- To mark a plot as town staff or owner of a plot, type
/plot mark. Town staff can mark any plot within 300 blocks of the edge of the town (unless another town owns it). It will place 1 piece of cobblestone at each corner of the plot on your current Y level. It will only place the cobblestone if the destination is an Air block, so that it wont disrupt your existing builds.
- To unmark the edges it is
/plot unmark. Same as /plot mark for the most part. It will only remove the markers if the block is cobblestone and will look within a 11 block height
- Town staff can set tags on plots and search on them. This can be used for passing messages about a plot or possibly for marking plots for large projects or planning; "road plot", "Racetrack".
- /plot tag
- updates the tag for the plot you're on
- /plot tag - if you don't put a tag then it clears the tag for you
- /plot tagsearch
This will return all plots in your town that contain the term. "Baryard" , "i live in barn" "BaRn" will all be returned if you search for "barn".
you can use compass navigation to guide you to a specific plot with the /plot navigate
Single Plot Settings
- Permissions for single plots.
- To allow or deny mob spawning on a plot:
/plot set mob-spawning [Allow/Deny]. Only town staff can do that.
/plot set pvp [allow/deny]to set PvP on a plot. Only town staff can do that. This costs 2,000 Dei.
Town Plot Settings
- Permissions for all town plots at once.
- To reset all plots in the town so they inherit the town's settings instead of having their own, type
/town clearAllPlotPermissions. Only a mayor can do it.
- For a town-wide setting for mob spawning use
/town set mob-spawning.
Newly claimed plots will inherit mob spawn from town.
Towns can buy their own bonus plots by
/t bonus [amount]. Up to 5 per day can be bought and it costs 500 dei per plot (plus the money for claiming them).